23rd August 2010, 02:44 PM
bestmani20

Which course will be useful for my career while doing Electronics?

which coarse should be very useful 4 my career? now i am doing my electronics but i want to persue my career in information technology field.....if someone is there to help me means u can.....please

Related Questions:
  1. How to join distance M.Tech(Electronics and Communication) course after studying MSc(Electronics)
  2. Scope of making career in Core Electronics area in India?
  3. Which course is better to do M.Tech for ECE?
  4. What are the career opportunities available in core electronics?
  5. Career after MSc Electronics? Higher studies and job opportunities -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Career and opportunities after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  7. What is the career in electronics? How many companies are there in India?
  8. Which is better after Diploma Electrical between Distance B.Sc Electronics and B.Sc computer? Scope in both the career options for IT jobs?
  9. Should I choose Telecom Field or Electronics after completing B.E EC?
  10. What are the career options and opportunities after completing M.E in Electronics? I have completed B.E
  11. Career options and opportunities after completing M.E in Electronics?
  12. JObs and career after BSc Electronics?
  13. Which engineering field has the best career prospect between CSE, Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering and IT?
  14. How to make my career in government sector after passing B.Tech with electrical and electronics
  15. How to pursue career in Astrophysics after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication
  16. Career options in core electronics? I have finished my graduation in electronics and communication
  17. Career in Airline companies like- Jet Airways and Etihad for Electronics and Communication engineer? -- [New]
  18. Employment opportunities after B.Tech electronics?
29th May 2011, 10:05 AM
stranger351

Default Re: Which course will be useful for my career while doing Electronics?

Your question is incomplete friend..
You are doing Electronics what does it mean..in which course you do Electronics..
If you want to go in IT field then mainly you have two options-
B-tech in IT
Or
Doing MCA.
B-tech is quite better then MCA course so i will suggest you go with B-tech but for B-tech you have to give entrances exam to take admission in colleges..
You have to give one of the following entrances exam-
AIEEE
IIT-JEE
BITS
BITSAT
WBJEE
I think go for all entrances and after on the basis of your exam marks you will get college...
11th June 2013, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

How does i apply for a job after completing bsc electronics with CCNA certification
3rd August 2020, 06:23 PM
deepikapandey9999

Electronics and Telecommunication is a good branch of Engineering and has a great scope and number of jobs for the students but after the diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication you are left with 2–3 options that are either you can opt for jobs in the desired work profile in a company you want in this if you want to have a private job then you can simply give an interview and get the job on the basis of your interview or if you want to go for government job then you have to appear for the government exam conducted by the government councils or you can continue your further studies and can pursue your Engineering degree as this will help you to increase your knowledge and polish your skills. Pursuing an engineering degree after the diploma is the best option to go for as this increases the qualification of the person and makes the person more eligible and deserving. Hence, you can have a high profile job with great experience and knowledge. So, its all depends upon you that what you want to choose and go for but choose the option wisely according to your strength and capability as this can decide your future.

Gateway Education offers a wide range of technical and professional courses that help the students in making their career shine. We have colleges and institutes that have a great staff of trainers and faculty that are providing students with best of their knowledge and experience and this provides the opportunities to the students to take their career to new heights. Also our placement cell is best among the other colleges that provides the students to get placed in top MNCs. For more information and details kindly visit the official website of Gateway Education.
6th August 2020, 01:57 AM
deepikapandey9999

Aerospace engineering is a field that hasn't seen much growth in many years. Take a look at the job prospects that are available in the present and take a look at the future trends and see if that's a battle you want to fight. The market is flooded with great engineers that are willing to fill the roles for less pay than other jobs that require less up front investment of your time and the money to attend a university or how ever you plan to train yourself.

If you're still convinced that you want to do it, convince someone else that will play devil's advocate for you that can throw as many rocks at your plan as reasonable.

If you've made it past the rationale that you're willing to work for less pay, after a lot of school, and you've convinced your friend that you're willing to work, likely, in the middle of no where — in a desert, for little pay, and no place to raise children except maybe Seattle if you end up at Boeing…

… then we can talk about going to your local community college to get all the prerequisite math, physics, and chemistry courses out of the way before you transfer into a 4-year university and finish the rest of the coursework.

As you formulate the relevant questions over time, come back here to Quora and ask us former aerospace engineers what your next step might be. We're always happy to help.
7th August 2020, 04:08 PM
RNrubel

Default Looking For the Best Phone Systems

A portion of the time, we can in like manner [url =https://www.bcellphonelist.com/]Buy Phone Number List[/url] get stunt calls from people who essentially needs to inconvenience us; or random sells from people who are just making a prospecting development, believing that we are excited about the things and organizations they offer. All these bothering gets were made out of courageousness considering the way that their character is dark; regardless, when you recognize what their personality is, all these disturbing calls will stop since they understand that you can make essential action against them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?