6th September 2010, 12:30 PM
kiran.R.kamatagi

Course that would be better for a Civil Engineering? How will that program be helpful to me?

I am basically a civil engineer so tell me which coarse/program would be better for me to take..Irrespective of the duration of program..how will that program helpful for me after completing the coarse??

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any program available for M.Tech in Civil in Correspondence? Is there any program being offered as M.Tech in Civil and Ph.D in Correspondence?
  2. How to apply for Civil Engineering job in Dubai? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the jobs available in government sector for B.E Civil Engineering graduates?
  4. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  5. Is it possible to do MS in civil engineering from abroad?
  6. Best internship program for B.Tech students which would be helpful to get job in MNC?
  7. Most helpful book to score good marks in AMIE exam for Civil Engineering stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E?
  9. List implant training program for B.Tech (Civil) students?
  10. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to join civil engineering after completing B.Sc Computer Science?
  12. How do I apply for internship in IISC?
  13. Syllabus for AAI Jr. Executive Civil Engineering Syllabus
  14. Is it possible for me to do MS in USA after completion of B.E in Civil Engineering?
  15. Which is the best country to do masters in civil engineering?
  16. What are the aspects of pursuing BE civil engineering degree through distance learning program?
  17. Is AMIE really helpful in comparison to B.Tech?
  18. What should I do to get admission for diploma in B.E Civil Engineering after completion of ITI DM Civil? -- [New]
10th July 2011, 10:49 PM
duurgesh

Default Re: Course that would be better for a Civil Engineering? How will that program be helpful to me?

You may go for Masters in Civil Engineer such as M.TECH/M.E. in Structures, Transportation, Environment, Water Resources , Building Contruction and Mangement and etc.
Software skills are increasing in building design, so you should join the computer classes for commond on STADD, AUTOCAD, MATLABetc.
You may join the course of NICMAR.

BEST OF LUCK
6th August 2011, 04:30 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course that would be better for a Civil Engineering? How will that program be helpful to me?

hi...i think you are talking about the short term courses which are available in civil engineering ,its an very good thought from you that you wanted to take some or other short term course because these courses can really help you in getting very good jobs ,some of the most useful courses available for civil engineers are :
1.autocadd course:will help you in getting jobs in design and drawing teams because its an software which is extensively used for computer generated civil engineering drawings
2.stadpro:this is an structural design software very useful if you want to go structural design field
3.primavira and microsoft office projects:these are the most used software in the construction field for planning purposes and having knowledge of these software will really help you lot in your career growth
4.autocadd:this is an also very robust equipment and having knowledge of this helps a lot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?