15th May 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Which are the courses after Agricultural biotech? What is the procedure? How to apply?

i m doing agricultural biotechnology, i m in last yr n want to study in abroad far post grduation so pls tell me about the courses aftre agri biotech n procedure how to apply n which studies are important in ug.........

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after Biotech? I have done MSc Biotech from Mumbai University
  2. Where can i do Summer Internship in Himachal Pradesh being a Biotechnology student? -- [New]
  3. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  4. How to work in Agricultural government job after completing MSc Biotech?
  5. Procedure to apply for the NITs?
  6. What are the job opportunities after BSc Agriculture biotech?
  7. How to apply for higher studies while pursuing degree in Agricultural engineering? List of courses for which I can apply?
  8. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  9. List of U.P. Btech Biotech Colleges and Rank Required To Get Good Colleges -- [Most Discussed]
  10. For which courses am I eligible to apply for after passing 12th with Bio, Chemistry, Physics, Maths and English? I want to do Biotech Engineering
  11. Which course is best in non medical after 12th?
  12. Which course should I opt for my PG? I am pursuing agricultural biotechnology course
  13. Is there any crash courses related to biotech field?
  14. What are the jobs related to Plan Biotech? List of Biotech companies in Bangalore which are suitable for my career?
  15. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Training programme in IIT Roorkee for M.Sc(Applied Microbiology & Biotechnology) student?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for government BSc Biotech colleges?
  18. What is the scope of doing MSc in Genetics and Plant Breeding? How to prepare for ICAW JRF Plant Sciences?
30th July 2016, 12:50 PM
mechanical76
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which are the courses after Agricultural biotech? What is the procedure? How to apply?

Courses avilability for you-

>>After Agricultural Biotech you can do M.Tech in Agricultural.

>>You can become Agricultural Research Scientist. That is also a good option.

>> There is some following sector in which you can get the job -

**Proagro Seed Company Ltd

**Agro Biotech

**Balaji Seed Pvt Ltd

**Daftari Agro Private Limited

**Nath Royal Ltd

**Novartis India: Seeds Division

**Sunseeds India Private Limited

**Indo American Hybrid Seeds (India) Pvt. Ltd

**Bhakti Biotech Pvt. Ltd.

Namdhari Seeds (Pvt) Ltd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?