23rd May 2011, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Courses after B.Tech for a job in space field?

My btech course will be over by this june. I am interested in joining for such a course that is purely electrical based but should be related to aeronotical field so that, further i can have any job in space field.so please help me find such a job..??

16th July 2011, 05:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses after B.Tech for a job in space field?

Hi, i'm in a software development field, i've done MCA this year, i want to go into Space sector, if there is any IT scope or any thing else related to this field please help me... Also is there is any courses for entering in this field so please let me know...... I really want to do so please help me what should i do....... i want to do something new........

Ankita Gupta
19th October 2011, 12:42 PM
biswas1908

for the job in the field of space you had few option.

You have to Join the organisation such as ISRO via ther enterence exams. along with you can do course in B.SC in Aerospace, aeronautics, Space science or advace physics.

Without thesee you have jin by doing any of the Enggineering degree in the filed of Mech, Electrical, Electronics, Computer science.

Best of luck...
21st May 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

respected sir ...,i was completed my b.tech with 63% .i had 65% in ssc and 84 % in intermediate....can i get a good job in software ...or is it better to do m.tech?
4th February 2022, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I am dng b. Tech in computer science will i be able to do a job in space area like the software engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?