16th June 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a space scientist? I have completed 12th with 80% marks

I have completed +2 with 80% marks.
I am so much interested in space science and in Geomagnetism and Geophysics, Atmospheric & Space Physics .
,can anyone please tell me as now what to study inorder to become a space scientist?
will taking a btech degree in EC of any help?

5th June 2014, 08:39 AM
jack625

Default Re: How can I become a space scientist? I have completed 12th with 80% marks

Hii friend.. to become a space scientist is a very good career option. To fulfill it you must aim to get into ISRO(Indian Space and Research Organization). But you cannot get in directly. To do so you must get a good rank in the IIT-JEE. ISRO directly takes research fellows and engineers. Another option is to search for a AICTE approved and do your engineering from there. ISRO conducts and entrance examination for a specific branch of engineering. Take that out and work hard. Who knows maybe you may get to NASA... Best Of Luck and Study Hard...
26th August 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a space scientist? I have completed 12th with 80% marks

hi everyone I m wanted to do something for this whole so I want to become a scientistof-aerospace,aeronautics electronical . so what ican do know I m in class 12
27th June 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in std 11 I want to become a space scientist .What should i do after std 12?
which type of courses or degrees will help in becoming a space scientist?
30th August 2015, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I am dull but my ambition is stronge.I wants that people remembers me as Einstein or Newton.I wants to do something for humanity but don't know how?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?