7th June 2011, 08:42 PM
shikhar311990

Which are the courses after doing EEE which can help me in joining merchant ships? Best institute/colleges providing the course?

I have done Electrical & Electronics Engg, now I want to join Merchant Navy....so I want know about the courses after doing EEE engg after which we can join in merchant ships and the best institutes/colleges providing these courses.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get job in Merchant Navy? Any courses for the same?
  2. Which are the various entrance exams to be answered to join Military after B.Tech CSE?
  3. Chances of getting a job in Merchant Navy Ships after ECE Engineering?
  4. How to join merchant navy as an electrical engineer? What is the fee structure for correspondence course?
  5. How should I apply for Merchant Navy after completion of B.E EEE? When are the application forms available? How can I prepare for it? Will I be appointed as a purely technical employee or can I become an executive?
  6. Institutes and short term courses for joining Merchant Navy course after completing ITI from Electronics Mechanic?
  7. What is the age limit followed for joining merchant navy? -- [New]
  8. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th science?
  9. How to join merchant navy after my engineering? What is the general criteria?
  10. How can I get a job after BSc in EEE engineering
  11. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy?
  12. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get technical job on cruise-ships after qualifying BCA and certificate courses in computer like CIC, Web Designing, E Commerce, DMS, RDBMS, Networking?
  14. Career Prospects of BE in EEE? Information regarding IT courses related to EEE?
  15. Joining process of Merchant Navy after BE from a college of AICTE?
  16. What should I do to join Merchant Navy after 12th? What is the physical and education criteria?
  17. Is there any scope in joining Merchant Navy after passing B.Tech in IT?
  18. What should I do between B.E Marine Engineering and Mechanical Engineering after 12th? Which one is a better scope?
23rd July 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the courses after doing EEE which can help me in joining merchant ships? Best institute/colleges providing the course?

Automation course in PLC SCADA .this is one of the EEE course.but i dont know where this course providing?if u know anybody plz inform to this mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?