8th July 2012, 04:42 PM
Anupam56

For which courses am I eligible for after failing in 12th science? I am interested in computer field

I am 12th sci failed student,which courses r eligible for me.I m interested in computer field?

Related Questions:
15th July 2012, 01:50 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which courses am I eligible for after failing in 12th science? I am interested in computer field

You should first pass 12th after that you should try for any other study. As you fail one times I will suggest you to study more attentive and more care and clear 12th examination next year. If you try hard surely you can clear the 12th examination. 12th examination is not so much difficult. Be dedicated to your study you can clear this.

You may go for computer related course without clearing 12th but that will not be better. You will not be able to do any graduate course. You will be able to do only some courses for a duration from any computer center. After that you will not get a good job. But if you can clear the 12th examination after that you can try for BCA course.

BCA is bachelor of compute application. To take admission in BCA you should have mathematics or computer subject in 12th. As you are from science stream then surely you have mathematics in 12th. So you will be eligible to take admission. BCA is totally study on computer. There are so many institution where you can study this subject. To take admission in this course also not so much percentage is required. Obviously if you have very good percentage then you will get chance in a very good institution and will be better for you. But still you can take admission in BCA if you just clear the 12th. So try for it.

After BCA you may go for MCA. After BCA also you will get good job in any software company. As BCA is graduation course you may try for job in government sector for which post only graduation degree is required after completion of your BCA. If you complete MCA then scope and opportunity will be higher. As you are interested in computer field this course will be the best for you.

Best of luck.
15th July 2012, 04:31 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: For which courses am I eligible for after failing in 12th science? I am interested in computer field

hi friend...!!

--> i suggest you that first you should clear your 12th class,because without passing in 12th class you can't go for god course.so first work hard ,study carefully and clear your 12th class then go for good course.

-->after passing in 12th class you have lot of good options like you can go for BBA .BBM,BCA,B.SC,B.TECH etc and also you can go for medical line like nursing or DR.by clearing your entrance exam i.e PMT.but you can go for medical line line only if you have studied biology during+2 otherwise you have lot of other chances are there.

-->so,my dear friend go with your interest and work hard ...all the best...
15th July 2012, 07:31 PM
priyankasree

Thumbs up Re: For which courses am I eligible for after failing in 12th science? I am interested in computer field

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anupam56 View Post
I am 12th sci failed student,which courses r eligible for me.I m interested in computer field?

HI FRIEND,

YOU SHOULD complete 12th science through regular FOR THE GOOD FUTURE

or you can complete through open inter.

after that you can join in the bba,bca,bsc,b-tech groups

IF YOU ARENOT COMPLETE 12TH YOU CAN JOIN COMPUTER RELATED TECHNICAL COURSES.

ALL THE BEST......
12th August 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I join computer hardware course as I failed in 12th exam?
13th August 2012, 11:12 AM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

You should first pass 12th after that you should try for any other study. As you fail one times I will suggest you to study more attentive and more care and clear 12th examination next year.

If you try hard surely you can clear the 12th examination. 12th examination is not so much difficult. Be dedicated to your study you can clear this.

You may go for computer related course without clearing 12th but that will not be better. You will not be able to do any graduate course.

You will be able to do only some courses for a duration from any computer center. After that you will not get a good job. But if you can clear the 12th examination after that you can try for BCA course.

BCA is bachelor of compute application. To take admission in BCA you should have mathematics or computer subject in 12th. As you are from science stream then surely you have mathematics in 12th.

So you will be eligible to take admission. BCA is totally study on computer. There are so many institution where you can study this subject.

To take admission in this course also not so much percentage is required. Obviously if you have very good percentage then you will get chance in a very good institution and will be better for you. But still you can take admission in BCA if you just clear the 12th. So try for it.

After BCA you may go for MCA. After BCA also you will get good job in any software company. As BCA is graduation course you may try for job in government sector for which post only graduation degree is required after completion of your BCA.

If you complete MCA then scope and opportunity will be higher. As you are interested in computer field this course will be the best for you.
30th October 2012, 02:00 PM
suraj391

Hi ,
Government Sector : You have also choose the
government sector for jobs because mostly jobs
want the graduation with 60% and you have
so try in government sector.

1. IPS
2. IAS
3. UPSC (Civil Services)
4. MPPSC
5. SSC
6. IBPS (PO And Clerk)
7. SBI
8. RBI
9. State Level Exams

thaxsssss friendsss
BEST OF LUCK..
19th March 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I am finished 12th & I want cent percent best computer course
25th March 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th sciencs failed and i want to take admissionin 12th ats is it possible?
24th April 2013, 07:02 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

My dear friend,

As you have completed your 12th with science and now you want to go for computer related fields so there are so many courses related to the computer field.

Short term courses after 12th are:

1.C++
2.C#
3.Dot NET
4.HTML
5.Photoshop
6.Java Script
7.J Query
8.Java
and many more.

As you have failed in 12th class so you can not do any thing from this.And if you want to go for graduation then complete your 12th with science stream again.

Otherwise,you can go for diploma in engineering on the basis of 10th class by giving the entrance exam JET and get an admission in diploma of engineering with computer science stream.

And if you want to go for graduation courses then you have to go for BCA i.e.Bachelor of Computer Application and it is all about the computer related programs.

You can go for B.Tech with computer science engineering because it is all about the computers and after completion of it,you can go either for MBA or for M.TECH in computer science engineering.

You can also go for software companies for the job i.e. in-campus or off-campus placement.There are so many software companies for which you can go for the job.

Thank u!!
17th May 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

I am 12 science fail student. what is better for me?
30th May 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I failed in 12th sic 4 time can u suggest me what is best option 4 me I am intrested in genetic ingeneering
30th May 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

i wan to do any thing . I m fail in 12 plz dnt telme to do 12 i m fail 3rd tim
5th June 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I am fail in 12th science stream can I eligible for addmission in 2nd year diploma?
24th June 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

my friend failed in std 12th this year in phy and maths but she's appearing for the exam in the month of oct and will clear both physics and maths and she will clear her 12th .....but her year will go waste so ....plzz suggest me some courses aafter clearing 12th so that her year should not get wasted after this particular year she'll b taking admission in bsc .....soon related to this plzz suggest sum courses ....some computer based courses
31st July 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm fail in 2 science .my parents r very worry for me.plzgive me solutions.
26th September 2013, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

i ve failed 12 th sci. twice in year of 2008 n 2009. after that i got married n have a baby now.. m so worried as i cudn't do anything in my life.. i cudn't complete atleast 12th..my grasping is best..but due dome reasons in my family i cudnt concentrate.. now anyhow i want to study further n get a nice job. plz help me out with this..
11th November 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Im married 12 science failed without any regular classes plz suggest me some courses
11th November 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Im married 12 science failed without any regular classes plz suggest me some courses
1st December 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

can i take arts streem after passing 11 science????
also what are the subject for 12 arts
3rd June 2014, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

i am failed in 12th sci. I have to take admission in bsc.I am failed in maths and physics.
4th June 2014, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

hi i have failed in 12th science in 1 subject maths i have intrest in architecture so what should i do or else can i do interior design sir i quit waht should i do plzz suggest me its my future question to u help me
4th June 2014, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

hi i failed in 12th science in maths i am intrested in architecture what can i do or else can i do interior design what should i do i am very confused plzz sir suggest me as soon as u can its my future depending question to u
30th June 2014, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi I failed in 12th in maths 4 times so i wont to do something vauable 1 year or 2 year courses after that i wont to do job so plzzzz suggest me its my futher question so plz help me i am waiting for your answer
13th March 2015, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

hello,
I had appeared the 12th science exam & it was a very tough paper for me & I know I m going to fail in that exam, so please suggest me what i have to do now.....
11th June 2016, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Am failed in 12th board exam and I lost one year doing nothing other courses so I have no idea for my future please suggest me
28th July 2016, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

For which courses am i eligible for after 12th science fail i am interested in biology
11th July 2019, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in Pu 2 science is there any option for me to join Company secretary???M very much interested in it n i will work hard for it
29th September 2022, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I have two backlogs(Math and biology) in 12th in science. Which course can I study for a year till I clear my backlogs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?