15th March 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course in MS after completing ECE to study further in abroad?

Which is the best course in MS after doing ECE?and which is the best college for doing MS in abroad? Can you please provide me the complete details on this so that I can take a firm decision for moving forward with my studies? Thanks in advance!

10th April 2015, 05:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course in MS after completing ECE to study further in abroad?

You should always try to pursue the course in a field in which you are interested and comfortable. SO the best course for you will be the course in a field in which you are interested, comfortable and know the fundamental well. It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies especially MS in abroad. Although there are various courses available, the best course is - MS in Electrical and Computer Science Engineering. In most of the foreign countries, there is no Electronics branch. Rather Electronics has been split into Electrical and Computer Science, so you need to do your MS in this field and later on specialize in a single subject as per your choice and performance in this field.

The top universities are MIT, Harvard, Stanford and Cambridge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?