13th May 2011, 03:21 AM
devaraja B S

Which course to opt after B.E in computer science(48%)? What is the scope in BCA course?

I completed pu in science with 48.5% I'm interested in doing BE computer science but now i'm confused don't know which course to opt please suggest me and how are the BCA, Bsc. courses how is the scope for these courses, and i'm looking for job oriented course, even i thought of doing veternary, Bsc. Ag, as for the info. i got i'm not eligible to get seat for these 2 courses please suggest me, what to do

Related Questions:
26th June 2011, 07:49 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course to opt after B.E in computer science(48%)? What is the scope in BCA course?

Hello friend,

I must tell you one fact which is graduation with B.Tech/B.E has got more advantages over graduation with BCA, which is general study course on computer application.

They both i.e B.Tech and BCA are job oriented graduation course but in case of much opportunities, B.Tech candidates will remain at 1st place.

After BCA if one completes MCA then only he can be compared with a B.Tech candidate. So i will suggest you to go for B.Tech/B.E in computer science or information technology.

Best of luck!
13th March 2012, 10:20 PM
ASHUVISHU

Default Re: Which course to opt after B.E in computer science(48%)? What is the scope in BCA course?

I am last year BEIT student, I want do job after completion of my degree. For doing job in top MNC's which extra certification courses are important??
19th April 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

i finished my 12th waiting for my result.After which course is more useful in b.tech whether cs or IT>also which is little easy?
28th May 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

i completed my B.E ,i am searching for courses which offer me job after completing it.give some idea
15th July 2012, 06:57 PM
arpitbanaudha

BCA is a new age degree course in the field of computer applications. The duration of the
course is normally three years. After completion of the BCA course,students can opt formasters or they can even try for job opportunities.
The selection of the courses hold be on the basis of your interest and skills. If you are interested you can apply for the PG course in the same subject area. An MCA degree will help you to get into the technical jobs. You should attend the entrance examination of selection in MCA.
9th May 2014, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

can i do b.tech without any knowledge of computer till my 12.. please share the details for doing b.tech courses. eligibility and criteria?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?