15th December 2018, 09:35 AM
Riyasweety

Which are the courses available to pursue after completion of Dental Hygienist course?

I completed Dental Hygienist course. After that I would like to do BDS. What are the procedures for that? Or, else after Dental Hygienist course what can be next? Which are other options available for me?

11th April 2023, 03:46 PM
Tibia

Default Re: Which are the courses available to pursue after completion of Dental Hygienist course?

In order to persue a bds course you will have to study 11&12 from science stream with physics, chemistry and biology as your main subjects you must also score at least 50% in the following
You will have to give neet enterance exam and on the basis of score in the enterance exam you will be alloted a seat in various dental college across the country
After dental hygenist you can do more certification courses and can also do other courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?