27th July 2011, 01:38 PM

Which courses can I do along with B.Com so that I can get a job in government sector?

which courses i can do along b.com so that i can get job in government sector which provide high salary package and job security to me.....

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses can I do along with B.Com so that I can get a job in government sector?
  2. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  3. Is there anyway I can enter government sector with B.Com Accounting and Finance background?
  4. What should I study further to get job in Government sector after completion of BBA course?
  5. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  7. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  8. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  9. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Courses after 10th in IT sector?
  11. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  12. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job? -- [New]
  13. List banking courses to do after 12 for getting a government job?
  14. How to get a job in Government section when I am doing B.Tech from Electronics and Communication?
  15. How to get government job in Textile sector?
  16. Why plastic processing industry is fully privatized sector?
  17. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?
  18. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
28th July 2011, 09:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses can I do along with B.Com so that I can get a job in government sector?

After B.Com you have options to join the banking sector, civil service or various government run firms. For the banking sector you can appear for the common bank test, SBI bank po test etc. For the civil service you will need to appear for the UPSC test. For the various government firms options like PSC tests are available. It is a must that you have basic knowledge in the field of computers like Tally. For all these tests the structure will be similar i.e. aptitude oriented. So you can probably join any training institute to gain expertise for these tests.
19th October 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses can I do along with B.Com so that I can get a job in government sector?

which course can i do with b com in which i need not to use much of accounts ?
13th November 2011, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

which courses can i do along with B.COM..??
5th January 2012, 02:55 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
which courses i can do along b.com so that i can get job in government sector which provide high salary package and job security to me.....
HI,
You can apply after passing graduation from recognized university.
You can apply for following:-
> I.A.S
> I.P.S
> ARMY
> NAVY
> AIR FORCE
> RAILWAYS
> B.S.N.L
> L.L.B
> C.B.I
etc

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?