13th April 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Which are the courses in Hotel Management?

What is the corse of hotel manegment?...Pelase send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Are hotel management courses equivalent to diploma courses? Can I purse these course simultaneously with my schooling? Suggest some hotel management courses
  2. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard?
  3. Which are the different courses in Hotel Management? Which other good courses are available?
  4. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  5. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management? Courses which I should opt? List of top HM institutes in India?
  6. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  7. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
  8. Which are the courses available to do after 10th to join Hotel Management?
  9. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  10. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  11. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  12. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do hotel management course after SSC?
  14. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  15. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience
  16. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  17. Admission in Master of Hotel Management for B.Sc(Botany) student? Scope and courses offerd under MHM? -- [New]
  18. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
3rd November 2013, 10:05 PM

Post Re: Which are the courses in Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the corse of hotel manegment?...Pelase send to me the details
... ..there is many course are available but some courses that i know are :Hotel management.,Restaurant management, Cruise
Ship Hotel management, Hospital
Administration and Catering, Tourism Associations, Airline
Catering and Cabin Services, Club
management...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?