6th May 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Which are the different courses in Hotel Management? Which other good courses are available?

hey I am in 12th and a student of commerce+maths.I wanted to know about different courses in hotel management and which is the best with a salary above 100000 per month. please suggest about other good courses also.I am really waiting for your answer.

13th June 2011, 07:26 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the different courses in Hotel Management? Which other good courses are available?

just prepare for CA exam and other option is preparing for all india hotel management entrance test
IIHM is good option just write some exam do your best ...
good luck
5th August 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the different courses in Hotel Management? Which other good courses are available?

I am intrested in learning hotel management and caterig.This is what i have been good at since primary school but i have a problem.Everyone i talk to about it discourages me from taking this course as a career saying this career is not promising.I just want to know how promising is this career???????
Megan.
22nd August 2011, 04:01 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

The different courses under the Hotel management are ::

Front office
Back office
Cook
Receptionist
Hospitality Administration
Dietetics & Food Service Management
Food & Beverage Service
Bakery & Confectionery

Eligibility criteria ::

You must have passed class 12th in any streams .
You should be not more then 22 years .There is some relaxation given to reserved caste students in upper age limit .For SC/ST the upper age limit is 25 years

You can apply for the PUSA ,HOTEL TAJ and OBEROI and also there are many institute which conduct there own entrance exam and many state entrance exams are also conducted for admission in the good colleges .
22nd August 2011, 07:04 PM
rana2011
Banned

The different courses under the Hotel management are:-

**Front office
**Back office
**Cook
**Receptionist
**Hospitality Administration
**Dietetics & Food Service Management
**Food & Beverage Service
**Bakery & Confectionery

Eligibility criteria:-

You have to passed class 12th in any streams .
You should be not more then 22 years .[For SC/ST the upper age limit is 25 years]

You can apply for the
PUSA
HOTEL TAJ
and
OBEROI
and also there are many institute which conduct there own entrance exam.

Thanks!
1st November 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

sr.i complete my graduation in 2010.ican u tell me wts the career in the hotel management.[cook]

please tell me my email i.d [email protected]
1st November 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

sr,i complete my graduation in 2010.i can choose hm management [coo
28th November 2011, 05:17 PM
litunu

just prepare for CA exam and other option is preparing for all india hotel management entrance test
IIHM is good option just write some exam
You have to passed class 12th in any streams .
You should be not more then 22 years .[For SC/ST the upper age limit is 25 years]

You can apply for the
PUSA
HOTEL TAJ
and
OBEROI
10th June 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

i vll b appearing 4 the enterence exam . is it a good career optin ?
3rd May 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

I am curious about hotel management and I wanted to know what is hospitality administration based on ? The main purpose of hospitality administration
27th May 2013, 09:25 AM
lipusahoo141
Senior Member+

dear friend.....

different courses in Hotel Management
---------------------------------

1.Hospitality Administration
2.Bakery & Confectionery
3.Back office
4.Dietetics & Food Service Management
5.Hospitality Administration
6.Back office
7.Dietetics & Food Service Management
8.Bakery & Confectionery
9.Front office
10.Cook
11.Food & Beverage Service
12.Receptionist
13.Food & Beverage Service
14.Hospitality Administration
15.Back office
12th August 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

sir how many marks obtain in12 to applyy this course
15th October 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

when are the forms going to release for hotel managment year 2013-14
3rd February 2014, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of science stream from a middle class family and i want to do hotel management course so suggest me some colleges and tell me about how much money are required in this course?
24th February 2014, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

how many types of corses are ni mba
17th September 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

I am studying b.e Cse ...is there any Chance to go on hotel management ???? And how will b the scope after doing hotel management
5th May 2016, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

If I do tourism and hotel management course in IHM then which type of jobs I can get with how much salary
19th June 2016, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

In hotel management is there any technical or engineering courses please inform me.. I cannot understanding about these courses please respond!!
16th February 2017, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir..i want to choose my carrier in hotel management which course would like to choose that in hm by me
28th June 2017, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I want to do hotel management course.but i am reading in now s.y.bcom, but this is for empty inside the age of 22 and my birthday date is26/02/98.so tell me way sir please.....
21st July 2017, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

I am in the last year of graduation guide me that when is the entrance test for hotel management course for Sheila Raheja institute of hotel management
26th November 2017, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me in which course of HM I can earn near about 1 lakh salary please suggest me soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?