24th June 2011, 10:33 PM
sanju261991

Courses which I need to take up during vacations of Mechanical Engineering?

I'm doing mechanical engineering, 2nd year. Please suggest me course which i can take up during my vacations.

Related Questions:
  1. Computer courses a civil engineering student should do in vacations
  2. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  3. What courses can I take up during vacations? I am a 2nd year B.E Instrumentation Tech student
  4. Short term course in aeronautics or aerodynamics during vacations?
  5. What kind of job will I get after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Courses related to Mechanical? Any 3 to 6 months petroleum courses?
  6. Mechanical courses available for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  7. List of courses related to mechanical engineering which providing job opportunities? List of institutes in Bangalore for the same?
  8. List of the courses related to computer that I can do in my vacations during SSC exam?
  9. Best courses in Mechanical Engineering for taking specialization in M.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of important courses in mechanical engineering?
  11. What can I do other than M.E after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Which are the courses available for Mechanical Engineering? Is it possible to do MS after B.E?
  13. List of colleges in Himachal or Haryana which intakes through AIEEE score card? I've secured AIR 80079, state rank 11638 and state category (OBC) rank 3076
  14. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical & Automation Engineering?
  15. What should I do after Mechanical Engineering between M.E, MBA and Mechanical?
  16. Which course is better for future after completing 12th with PCM?
  17. List Mechanical companies in Chennai for internship during summer vacation? -- [New]
  18. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab?
25th June 2011, 10:22 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Courses which I need to take up during vacations of Mechanical Engineering?

Hey,
here i suggest you some courses which you can do in summer vacation:
1>Auto cad lab
2>Robitics tutorials
3>Microprocessor
4>Matlab

The last two are not related to mechanical but they link with mechanical.in future this courses helps you a lot.

good luck
14th November 2011, 12:29 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Courses which I need to take up during vacations of Mechanical Engineering?

Hi.

Mechanical is one of the toughest streams in engineering. And so yeah you have to do a bit to keep yourself up to date and competitive enough with others.

Some of the basic core courses you can undergo during your summer training are:

AUTO-CAD
MATLAB
Designing of Machines
Robotics

And some other courses can be :

C
C++
C#
Core java
.NET
PHP

and many more...

These courses would add value to you and increase your confidence and knowledge.

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#
10th April 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

I am in first year of B. Tech. So which course should I do FIRST in summer, MATLAB or AUTOCAD ?
I mean which one of these really need coaching...
21st July 2012, 04:50 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Some basic courses which you can do while your vacations are listed below:
1. Auto Cad

2. ATLAB

3. Design of Machines

4. Robotics

5. C

6. C++

These will help during academic study and also in project preparation.

GOOD LUCK.
11th July 2013, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

courses i need to take up during vacations of electronics and communication engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?