12th May 2017, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Courses to be learned while in B.Tech 3rd year to get a job in Google?

Respected delight's, I am cse student from (svcn engineering college, Nellore). I want to attend for an interview at end of by 3rd b.tech semester i.e in month of June 2018. Coming to my academics I am bearing aggregate at 76 at 2-1 semester and well active participation in ppts and workshops etc. l kindly request you can you please help at the courses to be learned getting a job in Google.

13th May 2017, 01:40 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses to be learned while in B.Tech 3rd year to get a job in Google?

There is no guarantee that you will get a job in Google, if you learn any particular course before attending the Interview. To get a job in Google, you need to showcase your technical knowledge by answering the questions asked by the Interviewer. You need to be good at Aptitude and Communication skills along with programming skills to get a job in Google. So, I suggest you to concentrate on your B.Tech stream subjects because, the Interview will be mostly conducted based on your stream subjects, if you perform well in all the rounds of the recruitment process, you will be offered a job in Google.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?