22nd March 2011, 11:28 AM
balwant rai

Courses of Paleontology and Archeology in India? I am a student of 12th board exam

sir iam a student appear in 10+2 board exam.do you please tell me about the cources of paleontology and archeology in india.sir i want to know about medical colleges offering above given stream also.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about courses required in Archeology
  2. PhD in Paleontology or related fields after M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  3. What should I do after completion of B.Sc in Zoology to get admission for M.Sc in Paleontology? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  4. How can I join in Archeology after completing 12th with 94%
  5. Am I eligible for Archeology after completing 12th and after doing B.Tech? Which courses should I take up?
  6. What to do in-order to get admitted in Paleontology Institution in India? Formalities required for admission?
  7. Job oriented courses for 12th Arts student?
  8. Can I do MSc in Paleontology after BSc in zoology?
  9. What should be average marks in Higher Secondary to do Archaeology course?
  10. Which are the colleges offering B.A Archeology? I have completed high school and want to study Archeology
  11. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation Diploma in Archeology course if completed B.A. in History? List of colleges in India? -- [New]
  12. How can I enter in Archeology department after completing civil engineering?
  13. Can I get admission in Archeology if i don't come from the Arts stream?
  14. Best institutes in India for Archeology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  16. Can a MPC group student apply for Archeology?
  17. Which are the best commerce courses and colleges in India? Can I do graduation in commerce if I have done 12th in Non Medical stream?
  18. Is it possible to study Archeology after taking computer science in 12th?
26th February 2012, 01:45 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Courses of Paleontology and Archeology in India? I am a student of 12th board exam

List of College/University offering Courses in Archeology in India

1.Ancient Indian Culture & History Patna University -B.A. Archaeology

2.Andra University, Waltair, Andra Pradesh -M.A. Archaeology &Ancient History

3.Archaeological Survey of India, New Delhi - Postgraduate Diploma in Archaeology

4.Deccan College Post-Graduate & Research Institute, Yervada, Pune - M.A. Archaeology, Indian History & Culture

5.Dr. H.S. Gaur University, Gaur Nagar, Sagar, Madhya Pradesh - M.A. Archaeology, Indian History & Culture

6.Indian History & Culture Viswa Bharati, Shanti Niketan, West Bengal - M.A. Archaeology

6.Jiwaji University, Gwalior- M.A. Archaeology, Indian History & Culture

7.Kurukshetra University, Haryana- M.A. Archaeology, Ancient Indian Culture & History

8.MS University of Baroda -B.A. Archaeology
11th April 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses of Paleontology and Archeology in India? I am a student of 12th board exam

hello...i would like to know to know if there are any colleges offering BA archaeology in Bangalore,Mangalore and Tamil nadu.
20th August 2013, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

ccan i pursue paleontology after completion of class 12 board exams????
20th August 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

can i pursue paleontology after completion of class 12 board exams????
17th November 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by balwant rai View Post
sir iam a student appear in 10+2 board exam.do you please tell me about the cources of paleontology and archeology in india.sir i want to know about medical colleges offering above given stream also.
will you pleas help me for choosing my fetur
24th August 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

What education Required for being archeologist? And how much percentage required in 12th science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?