30th March 2012, 06:05 PM
vivek anandh

Is it possible to study Archeology after taking computer science in 12th?

sir i have taken computer science in+2.is possible to study archeology??

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of 10th Class?
  2. Which are the colleges offering B.A Archeology? I have completed high school and want to study Archeology
  3. What are the defence jobs that I can get after taking computer science in class 11th and 12th? What are the subjects in computer science?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Computer Science in 12th?
  5. Can I get admission in Archeology if i don't come from the Arts stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Information about courses required in Archeology
  7. How should I study CA after completing 12th computer science? Are there any colleges to study CA in tamilnadu?
  8. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Sc in Computer Science after completing 12th Mathematics? Is this course equivalent to B.E.(Computer Science Engineering)? -- [New]
  10. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  11. Is there any chance to study Archeology after completing intermediate with MPC
  12. How can I join in Archeology after completing 12th with 94%
  13. Am I eligible to join CA course being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Computer Science stream?
  14. Can a biology student study BSc Computer Science? Where can I study in India? What is the requirement?
  15. Which subjects should I choose in Intermediate to join BA in Archaeology later? Best colleges offering BA in Archaeology?
  16. Is it possible to study Archeology with degree course of BS(M.P.Sc)?
  17. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
22nd April 2012, 11:12 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Archeology after taking computer science in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivek anandh View Post
sir i have taken computer science in+2.is possible to study archeology??
In order to pursue Archeology at the bachelors level, you don't need to belong to a particular stream and neither you need to have studied any specific subject in the higher secondary level.However, having the basic knowledge of Ancient History proves to be helpful during the entire course.
So, if you have qualified +2 level of examination from a recognized board, you will be considered eligible to pursue the course. The required percentage of marks may vary in different institutes.

Some of the Institutes offering Archeology course at bachelors level are as follows:
  • Madras Christian College
  • Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya
  • Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University

For more information, refer to the official website of the Institutes mentioned above.
7th August 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to study Archeology after taking computer science in 12th?

Sir,i have finished my degree of b.sc computer science... I have interest in archeology course... But i dont know how to join it.. What i do sir.
2nd June 2015, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my bsc computer science degree sir bt I am Interested to join archeology ... Could pursue further in archeology college?? If so could u plz tel me hw ??
19th July 2021, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study archaeology after taking computer science group in 12th
24th July 2021, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

I am a bio-computer student shall I can study b.a archeology
9th September 2022, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Now I am study BBA after this I can study archeology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?