11th April 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Which courses should I do after 12th so that I get a good job after 4 to 5 years?

I want 2 know that after studing which courses i l get a job aftr 4 or 5 years?m nw in clas 12

Related Questions:
14th June 2011, 08:35 PM

Default Re: Which courses should I do after 12th so that I get a good job after 4 to 5 years?

DEAR Guest,
After completing 12th you want to do job as soon as possible so I give you some course name which give you good and quick job.
1-Bachlor in technology (4 year)
2- Integrated MBA(5years)
etc .best of luck
14th June 2011, 10:31 PM
sourindra

Default Re: Which courses should I do after 12th so that I get a good job after 4 to 5 years?

If you are from science stream then you can go for engineering. Engineering course is a 4 year course. You can get job easily after your engineering degree.
16th June 2011, 02:22 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

list some courses:
1>after 12th class b-tech is one of nice course by which you can get job easily after 4-years.
2>BCA
3>bsc
4>if you are good in creativity then go through designing area.
best of luck my best wishes with you.
18th June 2011, 02:56 AM
sachin6

You choose btech and get a placement through campus interview.
13th July 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

which is the best course ECE or CSE? i'm a computer with maths group student.i don't like chemistry and it's not easy to me.which is the best course for me.is ECE so tough????..which is easy and suit for best placement through campus intrview??...please guide me..........
13th July 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

WHICH GROUP CAN I CHOOSE ECE OR CSE?WHICH IS THE BETTER CHOISE?WHICH IS BETTER FOR PLACEMENT THROUGH CAMPUS INTERVIEW?CHEMISTRY IS VERY TOUGH TO ME.SO WHICH GROUP CAN I CHOOSE?IS ECE SO TOUGH???....I HAVE GOOD SCOPE IN MATHEMATICS.I'M SO CONFUSED TO MAKE DECISION .PLEASE GUIDE ME...........
14th July 2012, 01:23 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello dear,
yes ece is bit difficult as compared to other branches, but it has many job opportunities. it has wide scope with bucks of money.
you may be placed to many mnc companies or may also even switched to public sector jobs.
all the best
14th July 2012, 01:47 AM
gokuls1

heyyy dear,
after 12th lots of courses get opens for you. so to pursue good job in reputed companies, u should go for graduation in any field.
if u r science student then
*mainly u should go for BE/B.TECH degree after 12th.
*u can also do BSC in any field.
*u can go for BCA.

*if u r commerce student:
*then u can go B.COM, BBA, BBM, CA, etc.

Best Luckk...!!!!!
19th July 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

How i find the best college in Tamil nadu having campus interview
4th September 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

which would be the best technology in engineering to get job after four years?
25th March 2013, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

which group i can choose aerospace engineering or aeronautical engineering ????????? what is the different between aerospace and aeronautical?????????????
4th June 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

which courses should I do after 12th so that I get a good job after 4 to 5 years?
2nd July 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

whether CE or ME is the best for my future?
1st October 2013, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

I have finished 12th mat.com .i go to value field ,good job,more salary. . .so which course i will take. . . .pls guide me
11th June 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

I have taken 90% in 12th.which courses shall i select.which will very good in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?