8th September 2016, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a good job in good company even after having 49% marks in 12th?

With 49% in 12th, 75% in b.tech,and better knowledge in software courses like c,c ,oracle,.net,php.will i get a job in good company.or i will have to suffer becoz of 12th result.? What should I do to avoid this problem? Can you please guide me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in a good company after scoring 63% marks in 12th and 73.2 marks in 10th
  2. Will I be able to get a job in good MNC companies with good knowledge in subjects but less than 60% marks in 12th?
  3. Can I get software development job in good IT company? I have scored 51% in 10th and 55% in 12th
  4. Job after B.Tech(CSE) with 78% marks and 59.2% in 12th standard?
  5. How can I get a good job after completing MBA with good marks? I've got 67% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 56% marks in B.Com undergraduate
  6. Am I eligible to get placed in good companies if I have scored only 49% marks in 12th?
  7. Can I get admission in Physics honours or integrated M.Sc Physics?
  8. How can I get a governemnt job of good standard and good salary?
  9. Am I eligible for job in a good company having 58.43% in B.Tech?
  10. What extra qualification I should acquire to get good job if completed B.Tech IT with 83% marks?
  11. Job in TCS after 79% in degree and less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard?
  12. How should be the percentage in BBM to get a good job in company? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to get a job in reputed company with less than 60% marks in studies?
  14. How to get a job in good software company with less than 60% aggregate in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will it be possible for me to get a good software job after scoring 49% marks in 12th?
  16. Where can I get a good job after passing BBA and 12th commerce?
  17. Courses to study for getting good job for 12th Arts student?
  18. Am i eligible to get a job in good IT company with 54% in 10th, 65% in 12th, 74% in BCA and 75% in MCA?
9th September 2016, 05:54 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a good job in good company even after having 49% marks in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
With 49% in 12th, 75% in b.tech,and better knowledge in software courses like c,c ,oracle,.net,php.will i get a job in good company.or i will have to suffer becoz of 12th result.? What should I do to avoid this problem? Can you please guide me?

The low marks in 12th may affect your placement in some of the Top MNCs. But you can start to work in midsized software or IT companies with your marks in engineering graduation. Some companies recruit on the basis of marks scored in the engineering. You can join in some midsized companies and after gaining three years experience can move to top MNCs. The 12th marks will be considered only for fresh candidates, with some experience your skills only considered for the recruitment. So do not worry about the 12th low marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?