17th September 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Job oriented courses available for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th and expecting 80% in 12th PSEB PCM?

Sir,
I have given this year 12th Board exam with PCM Group paper and I am sure that I will pass with good marks. But I am worried about my future, I don't know what to do next. I have applied for JEE Main, NATA and NEET but hopes are very little that I can secure good rank because I haven't take any coaching class. Please guide me about courses by after doing that I can get job easily. Kindly tell me about job oriented courses. I have got 85% in 10th class and expecting 80% in 12th from PSEB Board. Please help me as I don't want to waste my future.

Related Questions:
  1. Job oriented courses available for a candidate who has secured 43.9% in B.Com General?
  2. Job oriented courses available to study for 12th PCB candidate?
  3. Can I get scholarship if secured 84% in 12th PSEB Commerce?
  4. Can I study BBA Honours being a 12th PSEB PCM student?
  5. Possibility to study B.Tech(CSE/ME/ECE) in NIT for a candidate who has secured 94% in 12th PCM and expecting to score 120 marks in JEE Main?
  6. Job oriented Diploma courses for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Sc?
  7. List of top career oriented courses after 12th with PCM? Which field is best for me?
  8. Eligibility to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for a candidate who secured 76%, and 84% in 10th and 12th respectively of MP Board?
  9. How many courses are available after completion of 10th standard? Which are the job oriented courses?
  10. Short term job oriented courses for B.com Girls -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job oriented courses available to study for B.Sc(Botany) candidate?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study in USA for a candidate who has secured 89% in 10th, 93% in 12th, 69% in B.Tech and expecting 1300 scores in GRE?
  13. Is it possible to reappear in 12th from PSEB Board if secured 41% in CBSE?
  14. Job opportunities in IT Sector for a candidate who has secured 70.5% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 85% in BCA?
  15. Job oriented courses available for 12th Arts candidate?
  16. Job opportunities in IT sector for a candidate who has secured 70% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 65% in B.E.?
  17. How much amount will I get per month in Scholarship if secured 89.56% in 12th PSEB?
  18. Job oriented courses after intermediate?
23rd September 2015, 04:44 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job oriented courses available for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th and expecting 80% in 12th PSEB PCM?

After 12th standard there are many courses available for you. But you cannot get any good job on the behalf of your 12th standard. Either you will get job of data entry operator or clerical job. It is better for you to move towards completing your graduation. Graduation courses available for you are :-

B.A
B.Sc
B.Tech
BBA
BCA
B.Com
B.Arch.
B.E
Diploma
AMIE
B.Ed
MBBS

you can join any of these courses also many courses are also available.
23rd September 2015, 05:41 PM
gokul ka raja

Default Re: Job oriented courses available for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th and expecting 80% in 12th PSEB PCM?

You have many options for future to set your life. You have chance in engeenring and also in teaching lines.
There are many chances of gov't jobs also.You have chance to get addmission in B.tech and also you have the chance for iit engineering and for teaching Bsc .
For more gov't jobs you can apply for ssc, IAS, bank exams also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?