22nd January 2012, 07:44 AM
Vinothkumarperumal

Which courses should I do to get Job in Animation and Design field?

What extra course i want to study to get job in animation and design field?

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses should I do to get Job in Animation and Design field?
  2. What are all courses needed to do to get job in field of Animation? Are Animators paid well?
  3. Which are the best courses in Animation? I have comleting class 12th
  4. Confused for the selection of my post graduation degree
  5. Which Branch in Animation has more Job Opportunities? What kind of courses are best in this field?
  6. Best course for a job in Animation field after 12th standard? Qualification required for the same?
  7. Can I do interior designing after passing 12th in Arts? How much percentage is required?
  8. Which is the best animation institute in Delhi or Noida? What other courses I can do related to this field?
  9. Which is the best course to be placed in a good company after completing B.E in CSE
  10. Can I get a job in Animation field after passing 12th standard? I am planning to join computer science and engineering
  11. Which are the best courses in Animatin? Best colleges in India?
  12. Can I apply for any jobs that relates to animation if I am a CSE student? Do I need to study more after completion of the B.Tech courses?
  13. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  14. How can I get Job in Automobile Companies having done Graduation in B.Sc Animation?
  15. Can I go for Animation course after B.Com? How much does it cost? Which Animation course is better for me between B.Sc in Animation and M.Sc. in Animation?
  16. How to do higher course in animation after completing diploma in animation
  17. What are the subjects required for Interior Designing? Is Maths subject required?
  18. Is B Sc (Animation) better or short term courses in animation with general graduation (BA/B.Com) is better? -- [New]
24th January 2012, 06:37 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses should I do to get Job in Animation and Design field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinothkumarperumal View Post
What extra course i want to study to get job in animation and design field?
In order to get jobs in the field on Animation, you will have to pursue courses in Animation.
Now, to be a professional animator, you should be creative, good at drawing and must pursue Bachelors degree program in Animation rather than a diploma or advanced diploma course.
The duration of the degree program will be three years and is offered as B.Sc Animation by various institutes. To be eligible for the course, you must have qualified higher secondary examination and should have excellent drawing skill.
Some of the best institutes, offering this 3 year degree program in animation are:
Webel DQE Animation Academy
Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics , generally known as MAAC
Frameboxx
Academy of Animation and Gaming-AAG
21st February 2012, 04:29 PM
abhishrivastav

A: Hi! You have not mentioned in which area your interest lies on the basis of which you can pursue a particular course. Animation courses are many. You can choose to learn animation, industrial design, video game design which all has specializations. Usually animation institutes offer some of these courses, however I know about DSK Supinfocom which is an international animation school in Pune that offers all of these courses for graduates and undergraduates. It’s a well recognized institute, hence you can pursue a comprehensive course here and easily seek a job in animation or design field.
21st February 2012, 04:37 PM
abhishrivastav

Hi! You have not mentioned in which area your interest lies on the basis of which you can pursue a particular course. Animation courses are many. You can choose to learn animation, industrial design, video game design which all has specializations. Usually animation institutes offer some of these courses, however I know about DSK Supinfocom which is an international animation school in Pune that offers all of these courses for graduates and undergraduates. It’s a well recognized institute, hence you can pursue a comprehensive course here and easily seek a job in animation or design field.
21st February 2012, 04:40 PM
abhishrivastav

Hi! You have not mentioned in which area your interest lies on the basis of which you can pursue a particular course. Animation courses are many. You can choose to learn animation, industrial design, video game design which all has specializations. Usually animation institutes offer some of these courses, however I know about DSK Supinfocom which is an international animation school in Pune that offers all of these courses for graduates and undergraduates. It’s a well recognized institute, hence you can pursue a comprehensive course here and easily seek a job in animation or design field.
26th January 2013, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Hi. My name is hithesh. I am studing in 1st pu (11 th standard) . I want to be an 3d video gaming animator. Can you please tell me further what courses i should study?
8th April 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

HI I HAVE COMPLETED MY GRADUATION(B.COM) AND I AM INTERESTED IN ANIMATION AND GAMNG AS A CAREER SO PLEASE TELL ME WHICH COURES IS BETTER FOR ME AND PLZ SUGGEST ME COLLEGE NAME
10th June 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

hi im b.e graduate.Im having a great interest in drawings and i want to see myself as a game developer .Kindly suggest me some online tutorials to gain knowledge in this domain.Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?