17th September 2012, 08:45 PM
srianila

What is the date of admission in B.Category?

when does the dates for admission of bcategory is given plz cn u tel me

Related Questions:
  1. What is the placement details of JNTU college?
  2. When is the notification of B.Category in CBIT?
  3. How to get a seat in CBIT or MGIT under B category?
  4. Is it possible to get a seat in Hyderabad in any reputed college after scoring 965 marks?
  5. Will I get a seat in Deccan Med College with 100 marks in EAMCET?
  6. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  7. How much marks are required to get in 2nd year IPE and in EAMCET to get a seat in best colleges in engineering? I have scored atleast 325 mark in the first year
  8. Last date of admission test for BA Geography honours? Requirements for admission? -- [New]
  9. Information about 9th admission? Last date of getting the admission form? How to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can i get admission for CS program? Procedure for admission? What is the last date for admission?
  11. How can I get admission for CS program? What is the procedure for admission? What is the last date for admission?
  12. Details of D.Ed admission and procedure for D.Ed admission? Dates on which the admission start?
  13. What is the last date for admission for FYB.Com?
  14. How to take admission in BSc IGNOU center Rourkela? Fee structure, documents required and admission date?
  15. Date of sale of admission forms for B.Com? Last date of admission?
  16. Procedure to get admission in PUSA Polytechnic? What is the date of release of admission form?
  17. Admission procedure of PGDM? Qualification required? Date of admission and fee structure?
  18. Admission date and procedure for admission in M.Com course offered by IGNOU?
10th June 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of admission in B.Category?

HOW MANY MARKS ARE REQUIRED TO GET IN TOP COLLEGES IN MAANAGEMENT QUOTA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?