7th February 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Confused for the selection of my post graduation degree

I am willing to do an artistic Post-Graduation but it should be on the grounds of my BCA.
I am interested in Designing or photoshop related fields too!

1st March 2014, 08:44 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Confused for the selection of my post graduation degree

Many courses in Post graduation in Artistic field,waiting for you to take to the great heights.B.C.A is Bachelor of Computer Applications,and generally for some courses the minimum education qualification required is just Bachelor Degree or else Graduation from a recognized university.To be eligible for various courses you must have secured a minimum of 60% in Academics.

As you are interested in Designing or Photoshop ,there are some other Certificate courses are also available to gain your knowledge on.There by you may get good number of jobs based on the courses you go for.So many courses available in the Artistic field,among which you may go for the subjects which you want.So that you may get jobs in the Artitistic field,or else in the computer field for your career.

You may go for the courses such as Graduate Diploma of Arts(Visual Arts),Graduate Certificate of Art Administration,Master of Art Therapy,M Creative Enterprise,Master of Design,Master of Visual Art and Design and more.Other than you may go for the Photoshop as well as Animation courses.

Other than these courses you may also go for the Fashion design as well as Jewelry design courses.If you even then really interested you may then go for the various courses such as Masters in Computer Applications,Master of Business Administration and more.In MBA you may find the specializations such as Systems,Finance,Marketing,Human Resource (HR),Hotel Management,Hospitality and more.As you are interested in design you may also go for the Architecure field also.There you may go for the B.Arch course structure and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?