6th April 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best courses in Animatin? Best colleges in India?

respected sir,
i hav come to class 12 this year and want to make my career in the field of animation.
plese tell me the best courses in animation?? And how can I get professional degrees in animation ?? Also seggest me best colleges in india for the same??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  4. What are the job opportunities for IIIT MSc students?
  5. Universities or colleges offering M.A correspondence courses in India?
  6. Options available after completing Automobile Engineering?
  7. Which colleges are offering courses in space engineering in India? Which colleges in India are offering these type of courses? Criteria to get admission in these colleges?
  8. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  9. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  10. List of MBA colleges having airline management courses in south India
  11. List of top colleges in India offering biotechnology courses for 12th passed students?
  12. What can I do after doing B.Tech Civil? Am I eligible for Marine Engineering? What other courses are available and how can I apply for them? List of good colleges for marine course?
  13. How may I get information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses with Musicology stream in India? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Gujarat for the same?
  14. How to do M.Phil in Environmental Science through correspondence?
  15. Best countries for PG courses other than India? Best colleges in these countries? Which exams do I have to answer to enter the colleges? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  16. Which are the government colleges, universities for MPT courses in India? What is the admission norm, fee structure and scholarship criteria?
  17. Which are the PG courses in Oncology? List of the colleges in India and Abroad?
  18. Forensic Photography Courses and Colleges in India? Scope and career in Forensic Photography?
26th March 2014, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best courses in Animatin? Best colleges in India?

i have completed my 12th and now i want make my career in animation field pleas tell me the best courses in animation and how con i get profesional degrees in animation and also sggest me best college in mumbai
5th July 2015, 01:58 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best courses in Animatin? Best colleges in India?

1. The name of various Animation Courses after 12th as given below.

* Advanced diploma in Game Art
* Animaster Graphic and Web Professional
* Animation Foundation course
* Animation film-making experts
* Diploma in Graphic & Web Designing
* Diploma in Graphic Design & Artistry
* Diploma in Graphic Designing
* Diploma in Graphics, Animation & Web Media
* Certificate in Animation Using Flash

2. Best Colleges For Animation Courses In India

* Asian Academy of Film and Television (AAFT), Noida.
* Pearl Academy, Mumbai, Andheri East, Mumbai.
* Annapurna International School of Film + Media, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
* MIT Institute of Design, Loni Kalbhor, Pune.
* Unitedworld Institute Of Design, Thaltej, Ahmedabad.

3. Reference books for 12th students for Animation:

* NIFT/NID/IIFT Entrance Exam Guide by Surendra
* Reading Comprehension Success (Skill Builders Series) by Learning Express Editors
* Algorithms for the Visualization of Graphs by Ioannis G. Tollis
* A Complete Color Reference for Designers of All Types, by Terry Marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?