24th April 2018, 07:18 AM
Unregistered

Crash course of 40 days or 1/2 years of coaching, which is better to crack CLAT?

Sir/Madam, I am in class 11th and I have taken PCM but I want to do Law and give the CLAT exam. I am good in studies and have secured 91% marks in class 9th. Is coaching necessary for 2 years, 1 year or the 40 days of crash course is enough for CLAT exam?

30th April 2022, 01:16 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Crash course of 40 days or 1/2 years of coaching, which is better to crack CLAT?

Time you require for preparing for CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) cannot be decided by any other guy which do not know you individually as time required to prepare for any examination depends upon candidate's knowledge specific to that examination syllabus, time he/she before the examination and the effort one can put on the daily basis while preparing for the same example in addition to regular schooling.

So, to have exact idea about where you stand currently for appearing in the CLAT, you can attempt a mock for the same examination and analyse your performance to make the right decision about the time you need to prepare for the same examination.

As, you are in Class 9th, you will have enough time to plan your preparation for CLAT as one can attempt CLAT while appearing or passing out Class 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?