26th April 2022, 11:08 PM
Nathdebanjali

I have got gall bladder operation 7 years ago, can i apply for the post of sub inspector?

I have got gall bladder operation 7 years ago,can i apply for the post of sub inspector ??

28th April 2022, 10:08 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have got gall bladder operation 7 years ago, can i apply for the post of sub inspector?

If a candidate is able to pass all the test line
Physical test
Medical fitness test
Eyesight test etc
Then they are eligible for the post.
They are asked to run 4.8 km in 28 minutes in UP Police SI Physical Efficiency test .
Those who pass all the tests , are selected.
29th April 2022, 10:16 PM
jacobleo329

Default Re: I have got gall bladder operation 7 years ago, can i apply for the post of sub inspector?

Of course you can. You are young and healthy, you are still physically fit enough to do the work that is assigned to a sub inspector and worse, you can prove it! 7 years ago, your gallbladder operation was performed in a hospital, as such your medical records will be all up to date. Go through them and submit them if they show history of significant pain or sickness in the last few years.

After filling up the form, send it atleast 2 weeks before closing date given by GOI. The GOI will release decisions 2-3 months after you have submitted your profile.

You can try for it, but the chances are only marginal. If you happen to get selected then great, but it all depends on your luck and how good you write your application.
30th April 2022, 01:16 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for the post of Sub-Inspector if you are meeting all the eligibility criteria and are not facing any medical issues at present. The minimum qualification required for the post of Sub-Inspector is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

The candidate's age should be between 20 and 25 years and must be a citizen of India. For the Sub-Inspector position in the police department, a candidate must be 170 cm tall and have a chest measurement of 80-85 cm. You need to clear SSC SI (Staff Selection Commission) Sub-Inspector examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?