3rd April 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Criteria to apply for ICWA? What are the related requirements?

what are the exact criteria for applying for icwa?????and the related requirements????plz answer fast......

5th April 2012, 03:24 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria to apply for ICWA? What are the related requirements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the exact criteria for applying for icwa?????and the related requirements????plz answer fast......
Cost and Work Accountancy course can be pursued either after qualifying Higher Secondary Level of examination, or after completed of bachelors degree program or any other higher qualification.

Now, Higher Secondary qualified candidates needs to register for the Foundation Program of the course whereas, candidates holding a bachelors degree or any other higher qualifications may register directly for the Intermediate Course.

The course comprise of the following stages:
  • Foundation Course
  • Intermediate Course
  • Final Course
  • Practical Training for a period of 3 years
  • Computer Training

The Course is offered by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India and the institute do not conduct any entrance examination neither has it restricted the course for students belonging to a particular stream of education.
Candidates from Arts and Science background along with Commerce are all eligible to pursue the course.

For more information, refer to the official website of Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
19th January 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria to apply for ICWA? What are the related requirements?

what are the requirements for ICWA?
If i have a kt in ty and i have cleared it then m i eligible for icwa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?