5th December 2012, 01:03 PM
UdhayakumarSundaravardhan

How to join ICWA course after doing BBA and MBA finance through distance education from madras university

Hello,

I have done BBA and MBA Finance through distance education from Madras university i'm
intrested to join ICWA course what is the eligibility criteria for icwa course and
i need related information (Overview) like syllabus, fees structure ext. Please help me on this.

Thank you,
Udhayakumar Sundaravardhan

Related Questions:
  1. How to join CA after completing MBA finance in madras university? What
  2. Can I join MBA regular after completing BBA distance from Madras University
  3. Is the MBA distance learning program offered by Madras University approved?
  4. Am I eligible for TNPSC exam after passing BBA from Madras open university and MBA from Madras University?
  5. How to join ICWA course after doing MBA finance from PTU?
  6. Difference between MBA Finance and ICWA? Which course is good to join? Qualifications required to join these courses and job opportunities through these courses?
  7. Can I join ICWA after my MBA in graduation? I have done BBA
  8. Is there a good thing to do MBA finance through distance education? Is it better to do distance education or full time?
  9. Madras University distance education MBA HR 1st year previous question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get scholarship to study LLB through correspondence in Chennai? -- [New]
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Finance if completed BBA-CA from Periyar University and NAV Finance from Bharathiar University?
  12. Where to get BBA forms for Annamalai University in distance education?
  13. Can I be eligible for distance education after completing graduation in BBA with 47%?
  14. Is it worth to do distance MBA with ICWA after B.Com regular from recognized university? Is there a need of MBA with ICWAI?
  15. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  16. How to join MBA in banking after scoring 43% in PUC?
  17. Can I be eligible to join MBA course in Madras University after scoring 60% of marks in BBA course? Last date to get the application forms for this? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  18. Package which I can expect after doing BBA(Finance) and MBA(Finance)?
7th December 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join ICWA course after doing BBA and MBA finance through distance education from madras university

icwa cowreses related subjects
13th December 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join ICWA course after doing BBA and MBA finance through distance education from madras university

hi sir i done my graduation i want to do mba distance education can you say the best distance education for MBA
2nd January 2013, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

i am post graduate in science MSc(chemisrty) i want to join ICWA course please advise.

my id is [email protected],
26th November 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

i am MBA finance graduate i want to join ICWA course please send fees details [email protected]
11th March 2014, 08:43 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am MBA finance graduate i want to join ICWA course please send fees details [email protected]
Yes Off Course , ICWA Course having good scope. So, Please don't worry After Completing MBA Course you may apply for ICWAI Course .

ICWAI Course is a Professional Course . Any candidate who Complete Intermediate are eligible to apply for Foundation Course .

But you have Complete MBA Course . So, your eligible for Intermediate Course . After Completing MBA Course your directly eligible for Intermediate Course .

Being a ICWAI Candidate you may gain lot of Accounting Knowledge . So, you may get Good Job in reputed Companies .

So, may surely apply for ICWA Course After Completing MBA Course .

:: Job Prospectus ::
  • You may apply for Auditor
  • You may apply for Finance Director
  • You may apply for Accountant
  • You may apply for Cost controller
  • You may apply for Chief Internal Auditor
  • You may apply for Mandatory Cost Audit
  • You may apply for Managing director
  • You may apply for Financial controller
  • You may apply Finance manager

ICWAI course fee structure:-

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?