28th November 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Information regarding ICWA course and CS course to apply for?

i want to apply icwa or a cs courses....... plzz teell me all necessary detail...... @ [email protected]

29th November 2011, 08:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding ICWA course and CS course to apply for?

In both ICWA and CS there are three stages to the course. They are the foundation course, intermediate course, and the final course. You can specialize in cost and management accountancy, statistics, auditing, etc. in ICWA. In CS you can specialize in company laws, labour laws, economic laws, etc. Candidates completing 12th in 10 +2 pattern can enroll themselves for foundation course in both ICWA and CS.
13th January 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

i wanna know cut off dates of c.s exam for dec 2012. plz tell me .my cell me is 9673040530
30th October 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the course of time take to finish ICWA,from registration to get membership?@ what time will it take for articleship(practical training) and what is the course of time to finish?
18th January 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Information about ICWA inter??
3rd August 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my ipcc g1 and parllely i am doing my B.com 1styear.is there any exemption for Icwa foundation
9th September 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply icwai course in dec 2013, its possible to apply. it possible means tell me the detail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?