15th December 2012, 04:54 PM
madhubhatt

Any entrance exam required to take admission in ICWA course

i want 2 know about icwa course ,any entrance exam is required for taking admission in icwa course nd m doing bba mgmt course nd want t do icwa instead of mba nd tell me criteria for admission . my email id is [email protected] . pls reply me soon

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage required for admission in ICWA? I am a B.Com general
  2. Difference between CS and ICWA? Which is better and what kind of jobs one can get after doing these? What is the qualification required?
  3. How to apply for ICWA Inter? What is the percentage required to get admission in ICWA Inter?
  4. What is the percentage of marks required for ICWA after passing B.Com?
  5. Is graduation enough to study ICWA? Do I have to write any entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fee structure of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the duration of ICWA? Is there any entrance test required?
  7. Information about ICWA M.A completed degree? How to get admission in ICWA?
  8. What should I do to get admission in ICWA after B.Com? Do I need to give an entrance test?
  9. Is graduation enough or do I have to write an entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fees of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students?
  10. Information about ICWA? Can I join this course after completing 12th? -- [New]
  11. Difference between MBA Finance and ICWA? Which course is good to join? Qualifications required to join these courses and job opportunities through these courses?
  12. Is degree enough to join the ICWA course? Do we need to write any entrance exam? Is there any concession for merit students?
  13. Minimum percentage required in graduation for admission in ICWA intermediate?
  14. Which is best for me between ICWA and CS after B.Com
  15. Details of ICWA coaching at Kottayam?
  16. Detailed Information regarding ICWA, CFA and CS courses? Required Qualification to do these courses? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  17. Can I take admission in ICWA after 12th? How may I get the detail information for the same? I have done 12th and currently pursuing BA(2nd year)
  18. How to take ICWA course after passing B.Com?
6th April 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any entrance exam required to take admission in ICWA course

Is there any entrance exam after 12th for ICWA
8th April 2013, 01:06 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhubhatt View Post
i want 2 know about icwa course ,any entrance exam is required for taking admission in icwa course nd m doing bba mgmt course nd want t do icwa instead of mba nd tell me criteria for admission . my email id is [email protected] . pls reply me soon
After Completing your Graduation, you cann take admission in the ICWA intermediate stage directly

After graduation, you need not required to study the Foundation stage

Fees for the intermediate stage is Rs 19700

You have to study the below subjects in the Intermediate stage

Group 1
Financial Accounting (FAC)
Commercial and Industrial Laws and Auditing (CIA)
Applied Direct Taxes (ADT)

Group 2
Cost & Management Accounting (CMA)
Operation Management and Information Systems (OMS)
Applied Indirect Taxes (AIT)
18th May 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

i am waiting for my result of 2 n i want to join the icwa course with bcom. can u pls suggest me that how can i manage both the courses n there is any entrance exam 4 icwa, my email id is [email protected]
20th August 2013, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

what are the subjects requried for entrance test in icwa??
29th October 2013, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

I did my graduation and now i want to do icwa course.plz tell me how to take admission..and which are the institute in mumbai for icwa course
30th October 2013, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

I did my bms and now want to do icwa.plz tell me how to take admission and which are the institute in mumbai for icwa.my email id is [email protected] tel me soon
13th November 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Do we need to write any entrance exams for icwa and if
There is any scope of doing this course..??rply me soon [email protected]
19th May 2014, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

I am a plus two student .do i need to write an entrance exam for joining icwa course
25th August 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation and I want to do Icwa plz tell me there name of enterance exam for Icwa admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?