29th October 2010, 08:43 PM
injamamul alam

Criteria to apply in Kolkata medical college for a foreign student?

what is the criteria for foreign student in calcutta medical college?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any foreign quota in medical colleges? Fee structure and procedure for admission?
  2. How to apply for MBBS course? What is the fees structure and requirement?
  3. Are medical seats available in government medical colleges of Tamilnadu for foreign students
  4. How can I apply for medical college in India? I am a Foreign Students
  5. Which are the colleges for MD Psychiatry in Homeopathy in West Bengal
  6. How to get admission in Kolkata for medical seat, being a Bangladeshi? -- [New]
  7. What is the admission procedure to be followed for a Bangladeshi student to get seat in medical college at Kolkata?
  8. How to get admission in MBBS as foreign student on self finance in any Medical college of India?
  9. What is the cost of dong MDS in various private colleges?
  10. List of the institutes of West Bengal for AIPMT and WBJEE entrance exam? What is the fee structure?
  11. Which are the nursing colleges in West Bengal?
  12. In which colleges can I apply after clearing the medical entrance exams? Any chance to get admission in foreign medical college?
  13. How many MBBS seats are there in West Bengal?
  14. How many seats are there in MBBS course in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of all biochemistry colleges in India for PG programme? Syllabus and last date of submission of form?
  16. How to do PG from government dental college in Kolkata? I am a student of government dental college
  17. What is the qualification and cost required for doing MBBS in any private medical colleges available in Kolkata by a Bangaladeshi student?
  18. What is the safe core required in WBJEE for MBBS admission?
20th April 2011, 10:24 AM
anujatbit

Default Re: Criteria to apply in Kolkata medical college for a foreign student?

you should qualify the entrance exam and in the prospectous you get the proper criteria
21st August 2012, 04:31 PM
ashim tapu jambu

I am a Bangladeshi student. I want to admit in any Medical College in Kolkata. So, is their any scope to study in any Medical College in Kolkata with full free scholarship or study with a minimum fees? I obtained (GPA-5) above 80% marks in both Secondary School Certificate (SSC) & Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC).
My e-mail address: [email protected]
21st August 2012, 04:32 PM
ashim tapu jambu

I am a Bangladeshi student. I want to admit in any Medical College in Kolkata. So, is their any scope to study in any Medical College in Kolkata with full free scholarship or study with a minimum fees? I obtained (GPA-5) above 80% marks in both Secondary School Certificate (SSC) & Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC).
My e-mail address: [email protected]
17th March 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

i am an indian student.
want to admit any medical college in bangladesh.
tell me.
total fees and criteria...
[email protected]
24th April 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

what facilities can I get in medical studies after bio science hons?
24th April 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

what facilities can I get in medical studies after bio science hons?
25th November 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

i am bangladeshi.i study for your medical college.
5th December 2013, 07:14 PM
Kritimoy Bosu

Default Re: Criteria to apply with study scholarship in Kolkata medical college for a foreign student?

Sir/Madam I am a student from Bangladesh read in a well known college in capital of Bangladesh.But now i want to get some opportunity to get a chance to study in India with scholarship.I have got G.P.A.-(5.00) in both H.S.C.and S.S.C. examination.I have come from a middle class background family.So i need a scholarship to continue my studies.without your help it's not possible.so can you please give me some information at a time?
9th January 2014, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

I am a bangladeshi student.I want to admit in any medical college in kolkata with low cost or full free studentship.so,please give me some information
31st May 2014, 09:13 PM
KS UDAY

My e-mail address:

[email protected]
4th December 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I am a Bangladeshi student. I want to admit in any Medical College in Kolkata. So, is their any scope to study in any Medical College in Kolkata.i have Done o levels and A levels in well known english medium school in dhaka..please inform me all the details vis email.my email is [email protected]
23rd February 2016, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I am a MBBS graduate from BangladeshI want to postgraduation in any Medical College in Kolkata. So, is their any scope to study in any Medical College in Kolkata with full free scholarship or study with a minimum fees?
My e-mail address:nazmuldlmc08@gmail. com
6th September 2019, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

I'm a Bangladeshi student. I'd passed SSC in 2016 with GPA-5.00 and HSC in 2018 with GPA-5.00.What could I possibly do for admitted in any Medical College in Kolkata?? Is there any possibility to get full free scholarship or study with minimum tuition fees?
Please if you have any information for my inquiries kindly informed me and I'll be highly grateful to you.
My Email address :[email protected]
16th March 2020, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

I am a bd student .I have passed my SSC in 2017 with 86% and Hsc in 2019 with 79% .I want to do MBBS in kpc medical college. please give me full details.my email address:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?