4th January 2012, 12:27 AM
aalok tripathi

Criteria for placement in any automobile company? How to prepare for it?

what is the criteria of placement in any automobile companyand also suggest how to prepare and what prepare for geting good placement in core company like mahindra and mahindra ,tata honda ,hyundai .............

1st September 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria for placement in any automobile company? How to prepare for it?

I am gonna complete my engineering in electronics and instrumentation engg.. Bt I have interest in automobile and aviation industry.. How can I gt a job in those areas.? I am not gonna study my pg so can you explain the requirements..fr gtng into my carrer of interest ..
24th January 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria for placement in any automobile company? How to prepare for it?

how much aggregate is required for mech engg to be placed in mahindra tech department
27th June 2013, 01:09 AM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* You will have to prepare for the aptitude and general mathematics to clear the initial round.

* The second round would be technical aptitude where in your core knowledge would be tested.

* The third would be an HR round where your communication skills and inter personal skills are assessed.

* To get placed, you will have to satisfy the eligibility criteria that is being put forward by those concerns.

* You can refer the company's web page and submit your resume in the career column. Once your resume is shortlisted you will be called for the interview.

Best wishes :-)
11th February 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

iam a first year B.E MECHANICAL student ,ive got arrears.
my question is
am i eligible for campus placement in core companies ?
pls guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?