25th March 2020, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Criteria and procedure to apply for Improvement exams of Bihar Board?

I want to give an improvement examination of 12th Bihar Board. I got 61% in the Board exams and so l want give improvement exam. Is there any minimum percentage criteria? And, how and when can I apply for the improvement exam?

29th March 2020, 03:31 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria and procedure to apply for Improvement exams of Bihar Board?

No, there is no such minimum percentage criteria to appear for BSEB Improvement Exam. You can appear for Improvement exam for one or more subjects in which you have passed but scored less marks as per your expectations.

You can appear for Improvement exam only once after applying for it. Exam will be conducted along with other regular candidates.

You can apply online for Improvement exam or either from your school. Here is the online site to fill the form: http://biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in/

You need to provide all necessary details like number of subjects to appear, contact details, etc. followed by paying fees for successful application.

After successful submission of the form, you will get your hall ticket/admit card before 1 month of the Improvement Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?