23rd July 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Improvement exams with MP Board for 12th CBSE candidate?

Dear Sir,
I have got less than 50% marks in my 12th CBSE. I want to give Improvement exam from MP Board. Kindly let me know what is the procedure to change CBSE to MP Board for Improvement exam of 12th?

28th July 2015, 04:50 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Improvement exams with MP Board for 12th CBSE candidate?

You appeared for the 10+2 board exams from Central Board of Secondary Education and now you want to appear for improvement exam from Madhya Pradesh Board as you have scored less marks in 10+2 board exams.

This is not possible not you gave main 10+2 board exams from CBSE and you want to appear in improvement exam of MP board. You can appear for the improvement exam of Central Board of Secondary Education for 10+2 only.

There is no such procedure, it would be better for you to apply for the CBSE improvement exam for subjects in which you want to score so as to increase your overall percentage of marks in 10+2.
1st August 2015, 01:34 AM
pointer01

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Improvement exams with MP Board for 12th CBSE candidate?

As you are a CBSE student and give exam from CBSE Board. so, it is not possible to give improvement exam through MP Board.

You need to give improvement exam through CBSE board. Improvement exan is conducted for those students who are not satisfy with their marks. You need to fill application form for Improvement exam.
16th September 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have got less than 50% marks in my 12th mp board in year(2011-12). I want to give Improvement exam from MP Board. Kindly let me know what is the procedure to MP Board for Improvement exam of 12th?
17th May 2016, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have got 58.8% marks in my 12th mp board in year(2012-13).
currently i m pursuing engineering but for the campus selection they want 60% and m less with 1.2% so I want to give Improvement exam from MP Board, Kindly let me know what is the procedure of MP Board for Improvement exam of 12th?
Reply ASAP ..!!
27th January 2017, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I haven't appeared for my 12th mp board exams yet. But I think I've completely not prepared for my boards. I wish to give my papers next year. So does MP give a improvement chance to a student who has passed in every subject n if not so then options striking my mind for re-giving my 12th papers next year are.
1. I take my TC from my current school and re study my 12th
2. I don't give any of my board papers
3. 1 willingly score fail marks in my each subject.
Give me the best possible solution ASAP
18th May 2017, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

I got 70% marks this year in 2017 from MP board and I need to reappear in 2018 from MP board. Will you please tell me about the procedure for the improvement form.
22nd August 2017, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have got 64.8 % in 12th from CBSE board can I give reexam from mp board so as to improve my % .
20th October 2020, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir , i have got 64 % marks in 12th Madhya Pradesh boards . i want to appear for improvement exam so what is the procedure , and what will be the fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?