20th June 2017, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

What will happen, if I fail in improvement exams of Bihar Board?

If any student gave improvement examination of intermediate examination of all subject from Bihar board and got fail marks then which certificate will be considered? Is there any harm to previous one?

20th June 2017, 08:44 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What will happen, if I fail in improvement exams of Bihar Board?

If somehow you get low marks or get fail in your improvement exam then the previous result of you final examination will be considered as your main result.
20th June 2017, 11:12 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

You can appear for your improvement examination once again as there is provision to appear for improvement examination twice in a row.

There is no such harm, you can appear for the examination once again and can get admission in higher studies further.
20th June 2017, 11:13 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

You can appear for your improvement examination once again as there is provision to appear for improvement examination twice in a row.

There is no such harm, you can appear for the examination once again and can get admission in higher studies further.
20th June 2017, 11:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Your previous marks will be considered, if you fail in improvement exams or don't improve over it. Hence, no need to worry about anything, if you don't pass the exams.

If you are already passed in exams, then you don't need to worry about anything. Just make sure you are well prepared for the exams.
21st June 2017, 07:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

If you cannot qualify in the improvement examination, then your previous result will be regarded as the final result. Since you have given examination of all subjects, if you can get better marks in the said examination, then the marks of improvement examination will be your final marks shown in the result. Otherwise the marks which you got earlier, will be shown in your result.
22nd June 2017, 02:57 AM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

Improvement examination are basically to improve marks on few subjects which can help student to get into JEE or AIEEE. As per you, you have failed in your improvement examination so the previous marks will remain the same as it is but you will be issued a separate mark sheet for that .
11th January 2018, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I got overall marks 66% in Bihar board 12th but I got only 46 marks in chemistry, so I decided to appear in improvement exam. The QUESTION is that if I fail or I get less marks than 46 (earlier marks) then what will Happen?
12th March 2018, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 58.6% in my 12th exams. And I'm not satisfied with my percentage. So can i give improvement exams after completing my b.tech?
18th June 2018, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i got 49.6%in 12th exam and i`m not satisfied with my marks. I am qualified medical exam sir I kindly request to you increase my percentage because I attend medical counseling exam with the help of 12th mark sheet my %is low sir increase my percentage for my future.
18th July 2018, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Can we take admision in higher education this year if we want to give improvement examation next year in 2019 in bihar board is there any problem.
2nd July 2019, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir can i appear in improvementexam for 2020 from bseb due to not lie in top 20 percentile of 2019 class 12, then when ever i not get good marks than previous marks which will considered in iit
25th July 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

What happen if someone have 63% marks in 12th exam after appeared in improvement exam he/she got 70% marks. Which marks is valid more marks or previous one ? if i want to apply for job with my previous marks. Is it possible ? Is is valid marks ?
7th January 2021, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

What will happen, if I ABSENT in improvement exams of Bihar Board?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?