27th August 2020, 03:58 PM
Miryala Samyuktha

Criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in ECIL, Hyderabad?

Hi, I want to apply for Internship in Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL), Hyderabad. What is the requirements to get Internship opportunity in ECIL? How can I apply? And, will I get any stipend?

31st August 2020, 07:53 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in ECIL, Hyderabad?

I recommend you to get some ECIL employee contact from your college seniors/faculty..through which you can ensure yourself of getting the internship at ECIL.

You need to mention which post and specialization you wanna do internship.
sot that we can assist you properly .

But still You need to approach the HR department of ECIL for a internship. They will certainly provide you all information about their internship process.
3rd September 2020, 10:34 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: Criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in ECIL, Hyderabad?

Criteria to do internship in ECIL. Hyderabad-
* Candidates who are in their 4th semester, 6th semester and final year are eligible for this internship.

You can apply through your college's training & placement office or individually by approaching them.

For more details, visit: careers.ecil.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?