31st July 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in ECIL, BEL and NTPC in Hyderabad?

I am pursuing my B.Tech final year from ECE.
How to apply for an internship in ECIL /BEL/ NTPC/.... ETC in Hyderabad? Can someone please guide me through the complete process which I need to follow up on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in ECIL, Hyderabad?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in ECIL, Hyderabad for B.W.(ECE) 3rd year candidate?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in ECIL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(ECE) last semester student?
  5. How to apply for internship at ECIL hyderabad?
  6. Procedure and fee to be paid for summer internship in BEL?
  7. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in NTPC, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Detailed information, procedure and qualification required to apply for Summer Internship in BEL?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting 2 months summer internship in BEL?
  10. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  11. Procedure of getting summer training in electronics companies? procedure for internship in electronics and telecommunication companies like bel,bsnl,all india radio,hal,ibm,wipro,ntpc,drdo? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for summer internship in NTPC?
  13. Procedure to apply for internship being in first year of M.Tech course?
  14. Winter Internship in NTPC, Mouda for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in NTPC for M.Sc(Environmental Science) postgraduate?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
31st July 2015, 05:37 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in ECIL, BEL and NTPC in Hyderabad?

Procedure to get Training :

** Preferably above 65% in Graduation or B Tech

** Contact the HR department Head of NTPC for the training.

** If they approve your application then you are allowed to start your training.

Eligibility Criteria :

** Should be citizen of India

** Candidate must have completed or appearing in B. Tech/BE 3rd year exam.

** Candidates should have age between 21-30 years.

** There is also a age relaxation criteria for SC/ST (5 years) and OBC (3 years) reserved categories.

** 10 years relaxation in case of physical handicapped

** 5 year relaxation in case of Ex servicemen

** At least 65% marks in university semester exams at respective college.

Address :

Address: South Region Quaters, MCH Commercial Complex, R.P Road, Ramgopalpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500003
Phone:040 2771 7267
31st July 2015, 09:42 PM
pointer01

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in ECIL, BEL and NTPC in Hyderabad?

For applying to these companies you need to have fill the application form for the training which you will get in the training office of the company.Or you can directly apply to these companies through your college.As these companies takes few candidate from the college for giving them training.So you can give your name to your training and placement cell of your college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?