2nd February 2016, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for an Internship in ECIL, Hyderabad for ECE graduate?

Hello Everyone,
I have done my B.E. in ECE. I want to do an internship in ECIL of Hyderabad. Can you tell me the requirements for applying an internship there? And kindly tell me the eligibility criteria. Waiting for your response.

9th August 2017, 12:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for an Internship in ECIL, Hyderabad for ECE graduate?

You should have completed 2nd year of your degree course and should have scored minimum 60% marks throughout your academic career. You must have good communication skills and should have good technical knowledge. You should not have pending backlog and gaps of more than 2 years. You have to write an application to the HR department of ECIL, mentioning about the details of internship. If they replies you back then you have to visit the company and clear all the selection process after which you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?