22nd June 2012, 01:18 PM
deva2408

Criteria for telecom field? I have completed B.E with EC

sir i have completed my BE with EC now i m confusing to chose my carrier between telecom or software field,plz give ur valuable reply and what's the package and criteria for telecom field also tell me the carrier growth in this field

Related Questions:
  1. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?
  2. Which field is good to do for master (M.E) in USA?
  3. How can I search for jobs in the Telecom field?
  4. Is it beneficial to work as a Telecom Engineer on Off-Role? Can I get in an On-Role after 1 year of experience?
  5. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  6. Companies that provides 30 days training in Information and Telecommunication? Suitable course for training?
  7. How to do internship in Noida, Delhi and Gurgaon?
  8. Best job in the telecom field for a female? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are specializations available in M.B.A?
  10. How can I become Telecom Officer in any Telecom company being a B.E.(E&TC) 7th semester student? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for it?
  11. Educational qualification required to apply for BSNL JTO exam -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which is better to build career in Telecom sector in wired technology or Telecom Engineer? -- [New]
  13. Core or Telecom companies in Mumbai that allow freshers to work even if had not done any course?
  14. Should I choose Telecom Field or Electronics after completing B.E EC?
  15. Can I make entry in the field of Biomedical Engineering having completed 12th Class with PCB? Is Mathematics necessary for the candidate to join this field? What is the eligibility criteria for the Entrance Exam for this?
  16. Eligibility criteria of UPSC exams in the field of Telecom Ministry? I have done BCA+MCA (final sem)
  17. Which are the telecommunication companies offering internship for final year B.E ECE students? How should I apply for it?
  18. C-DAC course related to electronics & Telecom field
25th October 2012, 12:03 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Default Re: Criteria for telecom field? I have completed B.E with EC

Dear aspirant,
If you looking for a secure and stable job then you have to appear for the all india entrance exams.
If you have completed electronics and communication engg. then you should prefer the following exams:

BSNL
UPSC IAS
IES
GATE

With help of GATE you can get job in more many public sector core companies.

GATE entrance is one of the toughest entrance being conducted by IIT’s.
So, the preparation level should be of that category.
The selection of best study material and your concepts will play a great role in deciding your rank in this exam.
Generally, students try to get M.Tech seats in IIT’s.
For that you need to score minimum 50/100.
Because many a students will opt for jobs directly so the many toppers won’t join M. Tech.
Work hard and chase your dream.
In Gate question paper the paper consist of 100 marks.
It is one of the toughest exams conducted by IIT and it has a lot of benefits.
One can get admission in IIT's or get job though the GATE score in popular exams.

The score of 50/100 is enough to get admission in IIT's.
Aim high to get more marks and buy the recommended and best books to prepare for this exam.

Made easy publication
Upkar's Gateway to GATE
Nodia publication
Handa publication

3rd year is the perfect time to start your preparation for GATE entrance because by now your GATE syllabus will be covered

otherwise you have to continue preparing for it at home or go for coaching.

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
25th October 2012, 12:05 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Dear aspirant,
If you looking for a secure and stable job then you have to appear for the all india entrance exams.
If you have completed electronics and communication engg. then you should prefer the following exams:

BSNL
UPSC IAS
IES
GATE

With help of GATE you can get job in more many public sector core companies.

GATE entrance is one of the toughest entrance being conducted by IIT’s.
So, the preparation level should be of that category.
The selection of best study material and your concepts will play a great role in deciding your rank in this exam.
Generally, students try to get M.Tech seats in IIT’s.
For that you need to score minimum 50/100.
Because many a students will opt for jobs directly so the many toppers won’t join M. Tech.
Work hard and chase your dream.
In Gate question paper the paper consist of 100 marks.
It is one of the toughest exams conducted by IIT and it has a lot of benefits.
One can get admission in IIT's or get job though the GATE score in popular exams.

The score of 50/100 is enough to get admission in IIT's.
Aim high to get more marks and buy the recommended and best books to prepare for this exam.

Made easy publication
Upkar's Gateway to GATE
Nodia publication
Handa publication

3rd year is the perfect time to start your preparation for GATE entrance because by now your GATE syllabus will be covered

otherwise you have to continue preparing for it at home or go for coaching.

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
25th October 2012, 06:10 PM
SAM14U

HELLO DEAR

There is no fixed marks criteria for freshers in telecom companies from an engineering field because every firm set their own eligibility criteria with a set of marks to be achieved... How ever most of the firms ask for a minimum of 60% aggregate and few of the best firms ask for 70% aggregate and also few good smaller firms ask for 70% aggregate candidates... Apart from these private firms you can also appear for public sector firms such as BSNL, MTNL etc which requires you to have 60% aggregate in graduation, if you are seeking an entry into the organisations like BSNL etc then appear for GATE as its score will be valid for shortlisting you into direct interview calls, rater than appearing for written exams and then getting shortlisted... Make sure you are god in technical knowledge atleast good at basics if not in advanced and maintain good confidence levels during interviews and develop good inter personnel skills and communication skills... And maintain an aggregate of atleast 60% in graduation...

All the best
SAM
21st February 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

WHat are the jobs in telcom sector for experiance professionals?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?