27th July 2017, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Cut off marks in JEE Main to get admission in B.Tech course at Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad?

Hello sir, I want to get admission in B.Tech course in Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad. Please tell me cut off marks in JEE Main to get admission in this college?

7th August 2017, 06:09 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Cut off marks in JEE Main to get admission in B.Tech course at Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad?

JEE is Joint Entrance Examination. JEE is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. This competitive entrance examination is for admission in engineering course. The two stages of JEE:

Joint Entrance Examination Main.

Joint Entrance Examination Advanced.

The scorecard of JEE Main is used for admission in National Institute of Technology. This examination is of 360 marks. For admission in NITs, minimum marks should be above 250 mark out of 360 marks.

Cut off marks for qualifying JEE Main is very low around 100 marks every year. The intention of JEE aspirant should be to score as much as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?