22nd June 2016, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Preferred branch for girls between Mechanical Engineering and Electronics? Which branch is good in order to get placement in ISRO?

Hello sir, Nowadays which is Best branch for girls? I am confused. Is Mechanical Engineering or Electronics? By which branch I can easily get job in ISRO? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Engineering branch best suited for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which stream is best to study in B.Tech for a girl among Computer, Electronics and Mechanical? -- [New]
  3. What's the future of Chemical engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  4. What is the future of Chemical Engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  5. Which branch is better to take in B.Tech Engineering?
  6. What is the future of a girl in the branch of Electronics and Instrumentation? In what environment do girls have to work?
  7. Which branch to choose in engineering? Which one is better for girls?
  8. How should I join marine engineering after scoring 80% in B.E 3rd year Mechanical branch
  9. Can girls apply for any branch in engineering? Best branch for girls having good scope in future?
  10. If i wish to join ISRO after M.Tech then in which branch should I M.Tech?
  11. Is Mechanical Engineering field good for girls?
  12. Courses which are related to diploma after finishing 12th in Arts comination?
  13. Why IIT Roorkee is showing production and industrial engineering branch under Mechanical Department? Scope in this branch? Do girls get in this branch? Is is better than Metallurgy?
  14. How to opt for EC? Can I choose EC branch? I have done Mechanical
  15. Which M.Tech field/branch should I take to get a good placement/salary after doing B.E ECE?
  16. Best Engineering branches for girls in descending order and their scope in placement?
  17. How may I change my branch in B.Tech at Buldelkhand university(GBTU)? I'm in ECE and want to change to Mechanical engineering
  18. Can I exchange my branch from EE to Mechanical?
24th June 2017, 12:48 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Preferred branch for girls between Mechanical Engineering and Electronics? Which branch is good in order to get placement in ISRO?

Machanical Engineering is the core for engineering, Physics and Materials and principles to design, analyze and maintain machanical systems. It is the branch that involves the design, production, and operation of machinery. Therefore, Electronics engineers design, develop and test components, devices, systems or equipment that use electricity as part of their source of power. If you are comfortable working with machinery and equipment go for mechanical or else you can do electronic engineering. Girls doing machanical Engineering are often heard so you may opt for electronic or any other which you can work accordingly.
31st May 2020, 10:07 PM
Arpitdongre

Default Re: Preferred branch for girls between Mechanical Engineering and Electronics? Which branch is good in order to get placement in ISRO?

If you are willing to join ISRO you can opt anything between machanical or electronics..
But if you are girl than go for electronics because you can go for software field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?