26th May 2012, 09:07 AM
helenjezhil

Cut off marks to join B.Ed in Government college after completion of BA in English?

sir, i had completed my B.A in English. I want to know the cut off mark for English to join in government b.ed college for the academic year 2012

28th June 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cut off marks to join B.Ed in Government college after completion of BA in English?

may i know the average cut off marks to do B.Ed in government college for BC category?
31st July 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cut off marks to join B.Ed in Government college after completion of BA in English?

MAY I KNOW AVERAGE CUTOFF MARKS TO DO B ED IN GOVERNMENT COLLEGE FOR SC CATAGORY
24th August 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

MAY I KNOW THE CUTOFF MARKS TO DO B ED IN GOVERNMENT COLLEGE FOR BC CATEGORI IN B.Sc ZOOLOGY
25th August 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

May I know please the cut off for B.ed after completion me my B .A English?
25th August 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i had completed my ba in english i want to know the cut mark of english to join in goverment b.ed college in acadamic year 2012
25th August 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

MAY I KNOW THE CUTOFF MARKS TO DO B ED IN GOVERNMENT COLLEGE FOR SC CATEGORI IN B.sc MATHEMATICS
26th August 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the top cut off mark for English in govt B.Ed college admission in 2012-2013?
27th August 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the top cut off mark for English in govt B.Ed college admission in 2012-2013
29th August 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

sir,may i know the cut off mark details for BA English of the academic year 2012-2013
30th August 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

my overall percentage is 75, what is the cutoff mark in b.ed couciling?
31st August 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

sir, may i know the cut off mark details for B.A Tamil for the academic year 2012-2013
7th April 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

what is cutoff mark to join B.ed after completion of B. Sc chemistry
7th April 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

what is cutoff mark to join B.ed after completion of B.Sc chemistry
21st June 2013, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the cut off percentage in bed colleges , odisha with pcm stream ?
11th July 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

i have compleated my u.g degree b.a, english may i know cut off b.ed
22nd July 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the cutoff marks of b.ed 2012-2013 orissa
25th July 2013, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE CUT OFF MARK TO DO B ED IN GENERAL?
26th July 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

CUT OFF MARKS IN BA ENGLISH?
7th August 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

what is b.ed cutoff mark?
9th August 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Cut off marks for admission to orissa bed in 2012-13
23rd August 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off mark for mathematics subject in 2013 B.Ed admission ? I belong to MBC catagory.
26th August 2013, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

cut of mark of Bed in govt college in orrissa
24th October 2013, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

what is the cut off mark of b ed in 2013
11th February 2014, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

cut off marks of a general candidate in up bed for a government college
21st April 2017, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Cut off mark to join B.ed in government after completion of B.Sc physics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?