3rd September 2011, 09:44 PM
Goravroyalty

Is Sound Engineering suitable for arts stream student? Which is the best institute for sound engineering in India?

Is sound engineering is capable from arts streame?which is the best institute for sound engineering in india? Tel me some govt institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do both B.Sc and B.Tech in Sound Engineering? Which college provides such courses? -- [New]
  2. Sound ideas academy (SIA) Mumbai, is it college for doing sound engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I join sound engineering?
  4. How is it to do Master's in Sound Engineering after B.E.?
  5. Can I join in sound degree engineering after passing in E&TC diploma engineering course? How much is the fees in sound engineering course?
  6. How to join Sound Engineering course after studying electrical and electronics engineering
  7. Sound recording and sound design at FTII eligibility for Electrical and Electronics Btech Engineers?
  8. Possibility to study B.E. in Sound Engineering for Mechanical student?
  9. Courses which are being offered in FTII for sound recording and sound design? How to prepare for it and which books to refer?
  10. How to become a good sound engineer? What is the qualification for Sound Engineering?
  11. Need details of Diploma course in Sound Engineering and Sound Recording?
  12. How is Sound(Audio) Engineering and/or Recording Arts Degree related to Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  13. Best colleges in and around Delhi for pursuing Sound/Audio Engineering? Is Sri Aurobindo Centre for Arts and Communication a good avenue for pursing the course?
  14. Where can I find the information of Audio(Sound) engineering and Recording Arts Degree related to Electrical/Electronics Engineering?
  15. What is the scope for sound engineering?
  16. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  17. Information about the sound engineering course? Entrance which I need to to qualify to get into Pune Film Institute? Minimum qualifications needed?
  18. Where to study sound technology in India? What is th eprocedure for admission in those institutes?
8th April 2012, 01:11 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Is Sound Engineering suitable for arts stream student? Which is the best institute for sound engineering in India?

Hi

Sound Engineering is the only Engineering which can be done by a student of any stream.

This is because, Sound Engineering deals with the sounds, instruments sounds, music and its productions, imagination, creation, etc.

So a student from any back ground can do the Sound Engineering.

Some of the top Sound Engineering Colleges in India are :-

1. SAE

2. CRAFT

3. Whistling Woods International

etc.

You can join any of them and study Sound Engineering.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
8th April 2012, 02:56 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Sound Engineering suitable for arts stream student? Which is the best institute for sound engineering in India?

Hi Dear

Sound Engineering course is do All candidates.

There is no restriction of any stream ...

Any back ground students can do sound Engineering course..

In this course there is a good future , Now In film industry , Advertisements,etc...

this engineering candidates requires...............

Top sound Engineering colleges are:-

*Trinity college of engineering and technology,Andhra Pradesh

*Sri Aurobinda society campus,New delhi

*SEA, Kerala

*J B womens Engineering college, Andhra pradesh

*Ashok Institute of engineering technology,Andhra pradesh......

Good Luck...................
8th April 2012, 03:22 PM
priyanka_22

Smile Re: Is Sound Engineering suitable for arts stream student? Which is the best institute for sound engineering in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goravroyalty View Post
Is sound engineering is capable from arts streame?which is the best institute for sound engineering in india? Tel me some govt institute?
Dear Aspirant,

After the Success of Slumdog Millionaire many people found good career in sound Engineering.

Listing Some of Best Colleges for Sound Engineering,

• Whistlig Woods International, Mumbai
  • Government Film and Television Institute, Bangalore
  • M.G.R Government Film and Television Institure, Chennai
  • Asian Academy of Film & Television, Noida
  • Film and Television Institute of India, Pune

Among them there are several Govt. Colleges also hope this would help you.

Best Luck for Future.

Quote:
"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes."
29th September 2012, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Sound Engineering suitable for arts stream student? Which is the best institute for sound engineering in India?

could anyone tell me about sound engineering institution in Delhi??? i will be really grateful!!!
10th October 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Could you suggest any sound engineering collage in kerala
15th June 2013, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

Is SRFTI(Satyajit Ray Film & Television institute) a good institute for the sound engineering course ?? After doing diploma from SRFTI is there any job in bollywood film industry?
21st April 2017, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I do a 1-year diploma in sound engineering after a 3-year BCA and will it affect my career because i dont know anything about music but i like music?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?