2nd March 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Cut-off to pursue B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering and list of top 10 colleges?

My percentage in 12th exam is below 50%. But in previous JEE (2018) exam I got 82%. Now, am I eligible for B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering from any recognized government or private colleges? Which are the top 10 colleges in India for Aeronautical Engineering (including government and private colleges)?

6th March 2019, 09:43 PM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: Cut-off to pursue B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering and list of top 10 colleges?

The top colleges offering B.Tech in aeronautical engineering are IIT's and NIT's.However to get admission into the above mentioned the candidate should have more than 75% in 12th standard for general students for SC/SC/PWd should have 65%.The next best option would the private universities(Deemed to be universities) or private institution.Some of the private universities are
1.Amrita University
2.Madras Institute of Technology
3.Manipal University
4.Lovely professional University
5.Karunya Institute of Science and Technology
The list is only indicative.you have to choose the best colleges which suits you.some of the key areas one has to look into before taking admission are
1.Check the faculty CV which will be provided in university websites.Prefer the university if the faculties are PhD holders.
2.Lab facilities and research opportunities
3.check how many paper publications the department is doing in a particular university.
With regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?