17th December 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required for 12th student to fillup the medical exam form? What is the percentage needed to pass the PMT exam?

Dear sir/mam,
could u tell me that what % required for +2 student for fillup the medical form..and what least % need for passing this pmt exam..sir pls rply.

19th December 2011, 03:49 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required for 12th student to fillup the medical exam form? What is the percentage needed to pass the PMT exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir/mam,
could u tell me that what % required for +2 student for fillup the medical form..and what least % need for passing this pmt exam..sir pls rply.
HI,
There are many medical entrance exam.
If you want to apply in Medical Entrance exam you have to score minimum 50% marks in Physics, chemistry and biology.

If you want to apply in A.I.I.M.S the you have to score minimum 60% marks in 12th class.

Your age should be above 17year.
Some top medical entrance exam in India are:-
-A.I.I.M.S
-A.I.P.M.T
-A.F.M.C
-J.I.P.M.E.R
-B.H.U-P.M.T
-A.M.U
-State -P.M.T
etc

ALL THE BEST!
5th September 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required for 12th student to fillup the medical exam form? What is the percentage needed to pass the PMT exam?

I HAVE 49%MARK IN HS.I AM S.C.CAN I APPLY FOR THE JOINT ENTRANCE OF MEDICAL EXAM?-pintu das ,Hasnabad.bhawanipur ,padua,contact no-7797472189
10th May 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Books isbest for pmtwhich
24th December 2013, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

What minimum marks% is needed by a 2student to fill the form of pmt
13th September 2014, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

will du give admission for improvement students???

percentage required for 12th student to fillup the medical exam AIPMT???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?