21st June 2017, 11:12 PM
Alaka1

Can I get admission for B.Arch course after scoring 91 percentage in 12th standard and 73 percentage in NATA exam?

Can I get admission for B.Arch course after scoring 91 percentage in 12th standard and 73 percentage in NATA exam? Can you please give me the details on this? What is the minimum criteria required? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer B.Arch through NATA in India? Percentage required in 12th to appear in NATA?
  2. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to take admission in any college under Pune University after scoring 80 NATA score and 46.33% in 12th in Maharashtra board
  4. Required Percentage of marks in 12th standard to become a Pilot?
  5. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  6. Should i appear for NATA after passing 12th standard examination?
  7. Name of Multi National companies that do not consider 10th class marks for placements?
  8. Am I eligible to get job in software companies after scoring 59 percentage marks in 12th standard?
  9. In which college can I get in Chennai after scoring 82/200 in NATA, 251/400 in B.Arch?
  10. Am I eligible to get B.Pharm admissions in government college after scoring 86 percentage in 12th standard?
  11. Whether scoring 85% is enough to demand a new phone from parents? Can I get good jobs with this percentage?
  12. How can I get a good job after completing MBA with good marks? I've got 67% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 56% marks in B.Com undergraduate
  13. Is 12th percentage important to pursue CS and getting job?
  14. How to get admission after passing 11th in SIES for 12th
  15. If I get into a good M.Tech and get a good percentage then will the companies reject me due to the low scoring marks in B.E?
  16. What is the importance of 12th marks for studying in abroad?
  17. Why IT Company needs 10th and 12th standard percentage for recruitment?
  18. Why most of the IT Companies do require 10th & 12th class percentage? List of the IT companies which allow me? I have 55.75% marks in 12th
22nd June 2017, 07:33 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for B.Arch course after scoring 91 percentage in 12th standard and 73 percentage in NATA exam?

Yes, you are eligible to join in B.Arch because your percentage matches with the eligibility requirement.

B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture) is a 4 year under graduate course. The eligibility required to join in B.Arch are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their 10+2 or equivalent education in PCM subjects with 50% from any recognized board.
- The candidate should attend & qualify in the NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) with 40%.
- If the candidate have done 10+3 or diploma are also eligible for NATA exam.
23rd June 2017, 11:07 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission for B.Arch course after scoring 91 percentage in 12th standard and 73 percentage in NATA exam?

Yes you can get admission as you have good score card of NATA and also in intermediate.

>> You need to contact various institutions where NATA score are valid and accepted for admission.
>> NATA score card must be presented with 12th mark sheet where admission in institution will be done on merit basis.

Colleges where you can apply for B.Arch with NATA score card.
** CEPT university, Ahmedabad
** School of planning and architecture , New Delhi
** Jadavpur University, Kolkata
** CCA , Chandigarh
23rd June 2017, 12:56 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Yes, you can get admission in B.Arch after completion of intermediate and qualifying NATA exam. Merit list for this course is based on the marks of intermediate and NATA exam. After that you will be called for the counselling and through the counselling you will get a college. Thanks
23rd June 2017, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

I am not eligible to waste my year im having so many issue's to waste a year i have completed cbse 10th this year and i eagerly want to give 12th exams next year to get admission in college please tell me how to do this.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?