9th June 2012, 07:30 PM
parab karuna

Cutoff for Aeronautical Engineering?

plzz tell me the cutoff for aeronautical enginnering with there colleges in mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required for Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. What is the cutoff for aeronautical engineering?
  3. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
  4. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? -- [New]
  5. Cutoff for MS in Germany for Aeronautical engineering?
  6. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  7. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get into Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 170.5 cutoff?
  10. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  11. How to take Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th with cutoff of 190?
  12. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  13. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  14. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  17. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Can I get MIT college after scoring 36.7 cutoff?
2nd April 2013, 02:12 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Cutoff for Aeronautical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parab karuna View Post
plzz tell me the cutoff for aeronautical enginnering with there colleges in mumbai
Hello dear,

For Cutoff regarding aeronautical colleges in Mumbai ,you must be 60% and above in your 12th exam first, then if you have written IITJEE and AIEEE then you may get IIT Bombay and MVNIT if you get a good score.

>> AIEEE and IIT-JEE are considered as two most prestigious and toughest engineering exams of the country. Try to clear it.

Here are the list of colleges offering Aeronautical engineering, for private colleges you can apply here:-

Sardar Patel College of engineering

Mukesh Patel school of technology management & engineering

University of petroleum & Energy Studies

Premier Institute of Management & Engineering

Terna Engineering College

Vidyavardhinis College of Engineering & Technology

AC Patil College of Engineering.
19th July 2014, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission to aeronautical engg after completion diploma mechanical engg with distinction
10th June 2015, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Is there an entrance exam for taking admission in school of aeronautics
29th August 2019, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Cut off list for diploma mechanical engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?