30th June 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff for ECE course for colleges in Tamilnadu?

Cut off for ece course for colleges in tamilnadu undertaken by annauniversity

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in top 10 engineering colleges in Tamilnadu for ECE course after scoring 193 cutoff in 12th?
  2. Tamilnadu government medical colleges for 196.5 cutoff scorer?
  3. Possible government medical colleges available in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 193.25?
  4. What is the fee structure for ME(ECE) in Tamilnadu government and private colleges
  5. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the colleges in Tamilnadu for customs officer? I am a 3rd year ECE student
  7. Minimum cutoff marks in Tamilnadu BDS college? What is the fee structure?
  8. Tamilnadu government medical colleges through counseling after scoring 194 medical cutoff?
  9. Will I get admission in Tamilnadu government dental college after scoring 175 cutoff in medical counseling? What is the minimum cutoff to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
  10. Can I get self financing dental college in Tamilnadu after scoring 178 cutoff?
  11. Which colleges in Tamilnadu can I get after scoring 248 cutoff in NATA exam?
  12. Cutoff list of colleges in Tamilnadu?
  13. What is NATA cutoff marks? List of colleges in Tamilnadu?
  14. After scoring 95% in diploma ECE how to get into the best colleges of Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  15. In which engineering colleges can I get after passing diploma with 85% in EEE department? What is the cutoff marks in Tamilnadu or Coimbatore?
  16. Can I get BDS or veterinary seat after scoring 178 cutoff in Tamilnadu government college? -- [New]
  17. Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech ECE course? What is the fee structure?
  18. Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech ECE? Fee structure of it?
8th October 2018, 09:33 PM
srkallinone

Default Re: Cutoff for ECE course for colleges in Tamilnadu?

Tamilnadu Engineering Admission (TNEA) is conducted by Anna University. Admission will be offered based on score obtained in (10+2) in science stream with subjects PCM group. No separate examination is conducted.

ECE Cut-Off Marks In Tamilnadu
Cut-Off for ECE branch is different for different colleges under Anna University and varies from 120 to 199 Marks out of 200 depending on reputation of college. From cut-off of previous years, You can analyze the cut-off of this year for ECE branch. It also varies from year to year and depends on many factors.

Factors Affecting Cut-Off
- Number of Applicants
- Performance of Applicants In Examination
- Popularity of ECE Branch Trends
- Difficulty Level of Exam
- Caste of Applicants

Colleges Offering ECE In Tamilnadu
- Madras College of Engineering
- P.S.G. College of Engineering
- Coimbatore Institute of Technology
- Government College of Technology, Coimbatore
- Thiagarajar College of Engineering
- Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering
- Sri Sivasuramania Nadar College of Engineering
- Kumaraguru College of Technology
- St. Joseph's College of Engineering
- Kongu Engineering College
- Government College of Engineering, Salem
- Meenakshi Sundar Rajan Engineering College
- SSN College of Engineering

TNEA Application Dates
- Starting of Application : 1st Week of May, 2019
- Last Date of Application : 1st Week of June, 2019
- Random Number Announcement : 1st Week of June, 2019
- Documents Verification : 2nd Week of June, 2019
- Publish Merit Rank : 4th Week of June, 2019
- Counselling & Seat Allotment : 3rd Week of July, 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?