13th December 2012, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

What are the colleges in Tamilnadu for customs officer? I am a 3rd year ECE student

i am in 3rd yr ece.i am sincerely want to become custom officer.what are the colleges in tamilnadu and where it situated.give me more details,please help me and guide me since idonot know no anything about exams please help me

13th December 2012, 04:58 PM
Goldenbennett

Default Re: What are the colleges in Tamilnadu for customs officer? I am a 3rd year ECE student

hello friend. It is not a course to study in College.
In order to become a Customs Officer you should first complete a degree. Graduation in any discipline is the required qualification for this post. In your case, you have to finish ECE. You should score at least 55% marks in graduation level to apply for this post. The upper age limit to apply for this post is 30 years. You should attend UPSC exam as part of selection procedure for this job. You should first clear a preliminary exam which will help you to attend main exam also. Those who are selected in written test will have to clear Physical Test and Personal Interview to get in to the post. You can also attend the exam in your final year, if you are more than 21 years of age.
General knowledge is very much necessary to clear the preliminary exam. Kindly read newspapers, magazines and watch News.
All the Best.
13th December 2012, 07:32 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the colleges in Tamilnadu for customs officer? I am a 3rd year ECE student

Custom Officer Exam is conducted by SSC(STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION) .
In order to appear for this exam you will require the following eligibility:-

>>You must be Graduation pass out from any stream.
>>Your minimum percentage of marks should be 60%.

Age details:-

>>Your minimum age should be 18 years.
>>Your age should not be above 28 years.

Exam syllabus :-

Questions will be asked from the following sections:-

>>Logical Reasoning.
>>Numerical ability.
>>English Grammar.
>>General Knowledge.

If you are interested in taking coaching for this exam,then the best coaching institutes in Tamil Nadu for it are:-

>>Hebrews Coaching centre.

>>Carrer Campus.

>>RIMC Coaching.

>>Satyam Academy.

>>Kartar Coaching centre.
17th January 2014, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I AM STUDYING 3rd YEAR MECHANICAL.I WANT LIKE TO BECOME A CUSTOM OFFICER .I WANT TO KNOWN COLLEGES IN TAMILNADU FOR STUDYING CUSTOM
12th February 2015, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

I am going to complete 12th. next what i want to do to become a custom officer?
17th September 2015, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I am Studying 3rd year B.Com(CA). I Want Like to become a Custom Officer.
24th February 2018, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir I finished my bachelor degree .(B.A. English) and what I can I do sir? To become a custom officer. And which book I can follow ? Please help me and guide me. Since I do not know no any thing about exam
16th September 2021, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Can you guide me with the best article for Customs Officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?