1st August 2012, 04:52 PM
rohinivijaykumar

What is the fee structure for ME(ECE) in Tamilnadu government and private colleges

what is the fees details of ME(ECE)in tamilnadu govt and private colleges send the reply to my mail

Related Questions:
  1. List of private as well as government colleges offering BBA course in Tamilnadu? Fee structure details?
  2. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  3. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka colleges for 2B category in government and private colleges
  4. Fee structure in private deemed and minority colleges? How government can help minority student to cover this fees?
  5. When is the B.Pharmacy BIPC stream counseling in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure in government and private colleges
  6. Total expenditure of doing MBBS?
  7. How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?
  8. What is teh fee structure of BHMS/BSMS private college in Tamilnadu?
  9. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  10. What is the fee structure for BDS in self financing colleges under government quota in Tamilnadu?
  11. What is the total fee structure of 3 years for MDS seat? What is the fee in private and government dental colleges in India?
  12. Fee structure of government medical colleges in Karnataka? Minimum ranking required to get a government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  13. Government and private medical colleges with their fee structure?
  14. Fee details of Government and Private Medical Colleges of Andhra Pradesh of UP?
  15. List of all recognized medical colleges by MCI in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission in both private and government?
  16. What is the fee structure for MBBS and BDS in pune at government or private colleges?
  17. List of all India common MBBS entrance exam(Government and Private) which can be given by student of UP? Fee structure of private colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Number of government colleges in Tamilnadu? How to apply for this course? Qualifications required for it? Fee structure of the course?

31st July 2017, 10:56 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for ME(ECE) in Tamilnadu government and private colleges

The fee structure for ME(ECE) in Tamilnadu government and private colleges are given below.

** FEE IN PRIVATE COLLEGE = Rs. 80000 to 90000 per year

** FEE IN GOVERNMENT COLLEGE = Rs 45000 to 50000 per year.

As per my knowledge, different college have different fee structure so for detailed fee structure you have to visit at the official website of college.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?